Spongebob 1 Gallon Crane Humidifier - $9.99 ($25.99) @ Drugstore.com

noehlp

Technical Specifications:

Type of humidifier: cool mist.

Power consumption: 120 V, 60 Hz, 45watt.

Capacity of tank: 1 gallon / 3.78 Liters.

Running time per tank: Minimum 11 hours.

Output per 24 hours: 2.1 gallon / 8 Liter

Suitable room size: Approx. 500 SF / 46m2

Acoustic Level: <36.5 (db) A

Additional features: Auto-off function, variable humidity control.

Child Friendly, Perfect For a Child's Room

Adorable Child Friendly Design

Supports Easy Breathing Refreshing Relief From Year Round Heating And Cooling

Provides Relief for Cough, Cold and Flu Symptoms

Easier Breathing for a Good Night Sleep

Recommended Non-Medicated Alternative for Children with Colds and Coughs

Supports Easier Breathing and Congestion Relief from Allergy and Asthmatic Type Symptoms

Provides Moisture for Dry Coughs, Sinus Irritation, Dry Skin

Removable Water Tank For Easy Carrying and Filling

Auto-Off Function When Water Tank Is Empty

Viable Humidity Output Regulator

Illuminated Tank Provides Night Light Function

Low Power Consumption

Whisper Quiet Operation

I bought one of these when they were the same price a few weeks ago. We used it in the girls room, but we had to stop because the steam came out of the top of spongebob as well as the sides but there was so much the water was like a pond on the ground the next morning! I had to use two or three towels to clean it up. Tried the next day after thinking we fixed it and it did it again. If anyone has ideas on what was wrong, tell me - I would still like to use it because it is cute. If not, it will be a yard sale item one day.

My doctor always recommends cool mist humidifiers. Along with the calcium buildup, it also doesn't promote bacteria growth that the warm mist does.

I have a Hello Kitty one I got for my girls, and there was a little piece of paper in the bottom of the unit that stated not to turn it up too high. The mist should be going up into the air but not falling back down around the unit. You don't want to turn it up too high having more water going up into the air than what can be absorbed. We have ours set fairly low and it's made a big difference in my daughters room. These are really nice humidifiers! I wish they had more to choose from at this price.

I added to my cart. The first one was $25 something. The second one was $9.99. Then all the rest were $25 something. Did the price change or am I doing something wrong? I'd of course like to get the $9.99 price on each one (wanting to get 2 of them).

I bought one of these when they were the same price a few weeks ago. We used it in the girls room, but we had to stop because the steam came out of the top of spongebob as well as the sides but there was so much the water was like a pond on the ground the next morning! I had to use two or three towels to clean it up. Tried the next day after thinking we fixed it and it did it again. If anyone has ideas on what was wrong, tell me - I would still like to use it because it is cute. If not, it will be a yard sale item one day.

My doctor always recommends cool mist humidifiers. Along with the calcium buildup, it also doesn't promote bacteria growth that the warm mist does.

I have 2 of these and I never had that problem. Check to see if there are any cracks in it. The mist should only come out of the top not threw the sides. If it is I would call the the store you ordered it from or the company that makes it and see about getting it replaced.