Amazon Shipping UGH

I've got the trial for Prime, so I'm using it all I can this month. I ordered two of the wireless guitars, one in white and one in yellow for my kids wii and they supposedly shipped both out on the 29th and ONE got delivered on the 2nd. I checked again today and this evening and the other one says it has left the sellers facility(amazon) and is in transit with UPS. But when I go to UPS and put in the tracking number..it says only the label had been created for billing, but the item is not in UPS system yet. So I called amazon and a nice lady told me she's showing it was sent off with UPS, but has no other information so she made a note on the account that I'll be checking back in on Friday if its still not recieved and they'll ship me out another one to replace the lost one. Will they do this? I got one huge box, but it only had one guitar in it and both the guitars had different tracking numbers...I barely opened the box this morning. I thought both were in there so didn't check yesterday when it came. When I saw only one is when I checked and found out they were seperate.

Because it's a different color, therefore a different product, it may have shipped from a different facility. I've probably ordered 100 things from Amazon in the past year and I can say that it is almost always, or maybe even always, here on or before the predicted date. If you don't have it by tomorrow, call back and they'll replace it. They're awesome like that. I bought a set of 10 glass bowls and the 2nd to smallest was cracked. They sent out a whole new set and said keep the rest so I gave them to my uncle!

OMG..can i just pull my hair out NOW?????!!!!! LOL I just got off the phone with Amazon CS, a lady I could barely understand might I say....and I went thru the whole story and long story short....she now tells me they can't send out the white guitar because it is now out of stock??!!! So I asked if they could just send me a yellow one like the one I ordered at the same time(I ordered a white and a yellow one) and she tells me no because the yellow one is higher now and they can only replace with the same one I ordered so she can only refund my money. UGH. This is frustrating. I got that guitar for 4.95 before it went back up and now I can't get it at all. This is ridiculous.

I did call back before I left for work this morning and spoke with someone else, and they told me the same thing. I went ahead and checked online before calling and yes, the guitar is sold out. ugh. So I went ahead and got my refund back.

Now get THIS. Before going to work, I stop at the post office to check my mail since they put my mail in my box by 9am. I hear Linda call me to the deskcause she sees me checking my box from the other side. I go in and she says, "hey, I got a huge box here for you! I was about to put a notice in your box." I'm like okay. She brings it out and omg..that thing is poked, ripped, a little smooshed on one corner and one whole flap is open because it wasn't taped properly. She says, "I don't understand how we ended up with it...it has a UPS label on it..but priority tape across it." My eyes open wide...we open the other flap..and there it is! The other guitar!!!!! LOLOLOLOL Luckily we live in a LITTLE town and the post office people know me from the Cafe I work at and held the box for me since it had my physical addy and not my PO Box. I can't believe it! Amazon put a UPS label on it...scanned it for UPS...but some numnut sealed it with priority tape and MAILED it!!!!! LOLOLOL Now what???? I got a refund on it...but now got my guitar. Do I call Amazon back and let them know or just keep it? The angel on one shoulder says to call them..but the devil on the other shoulder says its their mistake. HmMMMMMM

ha ha ha ha

That is hilarious. I'm not sure what to tell you to do. Tough one.

I am a little peeved as it seems that my packages are all over the Northeast right now, and half of the packages that were supposed to come today are instead coming on Monday.

I guess there is not much I can do since I am laid up in the hospital on bed rest for hypertension and hugely pregnant. I just have to be home on Monday to get Kota!