Looking for a good deal on Diamond earrings

ccs56

Does it matter where they come from? I got an excellent deal through Kohls 3 weeks ago, but the price dropped a week after I ordered and they let me have that price. So, I would say watch Kohls online daily deals and some of the department stores. I bought larger hoops and the diamonds aren't big enough for the quality or clarity to matter too much. If you are getting some with bigger diamonds you may want to go jewelry store quality or Overstock.com has some nice ones.

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/jewelry/earrings/diamondaccents/PRD~152296/14k+Gold+Urban+Diamond+Accent+Hoops.jsp

These are the ones I bought.

Maybe if you gave me an idea of size of hoop and if you are going for dressy or casual I'll look some more.

Do you have a Whitehall Jewelry store nearby? They are closing their stores and everything is now 70-80% off. I walked through there last night at my local mall just to see what they had and prices - if you needed jewelry, you could get some amazing deals right now.

the problem with ANY chain (like Whitehall, JBR, Zales, etc) is that their "70% off" sales are 70% off of the "reference" price...

which is already double or triple what the REAL price is...

I wish they'd crack down on that deception....

you should be able to get a NICE set for that....as in g-h color, SI1 in clarity...

Meyer's Jewelers on Stringtown in Grove City is a great family owned business. They have become my place to go. I also like the Diamond Cellar. While they may seem more $, they have great quality and you get what you pay for. If you don't want a jewelry store, Kohl's I think is the best bet and usually you can get at least 15% off. I get coupons all the time.

Well in Whitehall's case they are going out of business.

I cruised through their "sale" the other day. I love diamonds and jewelry, but that was ridiculous. They had certified diamond earring "on sale" for the same price as a reliable jeweler would have regularly priced.