Looking for a "gaming " laptop

I am looking for a laptop with these spec's:

core 2 duo processor minimum 1.8 ghz

minimum 2 GB ddr/RAM,minimum 667 mhz

Gaming graphics card

minimum 120 GB hard drive

I am looking for this for my husband any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, also looking to get a good deal:fluffy:

Oh man that's a tough one. Gaming laptops are usually expensive, but it really depends on what games you plan to play.

Mind telling us what games you plan on playing? For something like World of WarCraft, you could probably get away with a decent $600-$800 laptop.

Alienware is waaaaaaay to expensive....I was thinking more $800 or less. He is mostly into RPG's and occasional shooters....like Call of Duty and things like that. Oh yeah...he likes Neverwinter Nights....but has never had anything capable of playing the Neverwintr Nights 2 version.

I am looking for a laptop with these spec's:

core 2 duo processor minimum 1.8 ghz

minimum 2 GB ddr/RAM,minimum 667 mhz

Gaming graphics card

minimum 120 GB hard drive

I am looking for this for my husband any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, also looking to get a good deal:fluffy:

What game is he playing? Hubby and a couple friends game on a Dells right now and who knows they may have another sale before xmas. The Studio 15 would be a nice, semi affordable option. Alot of people also like Tigerdirect for customizing a gaming laptop. However, I would maybe ask for some help from the techies in the computer, technology section of our boards here. They are the best and I know some of them game. ;)