Amazon.com TomTom One XL $99 free ship w/ prime

mudechevy

http://www.amazon.com/TomTom-4-3-Inch-Widescreen-Bluetooth-Navigator/dp/B000PCBVA6/ref=xs_gb_A2UO7A4BTOGZNK?pf_rd_p=441937901&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0DB5E5S3EMT4KFHC4CMY

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51NmqEooKzL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

TomTom ONE XL 4.3-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with Maps of the U.S. and Canada

4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (241 customer reviews) | More about this product

List Price: $299.95

Price: $99.99 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime

You Save: $199.96 (67%)

* Widescreen 4.3-inch display offers expanded viewing of maps

* GPRS- and optional RDS-TMC radio-based real-time traffic information

* Map coverage in all fifty of the United States, as well as Canada

* Clear and accurate turn-by-turn voice instructions

* Built-in Bluetooth connection provides access to TomTom PLUS subscription-based services

We have this and love it!!! The only down side is now they have the ones with street specific names...ie: it tells you turn right on Oak st instead of turn right in 200 yds.

I paid double for this last year for Christmas :(

Are you saying that this ones speaks specific street names?

I got this same email from Amazon.. yet I do not see it anywhere for the $99.. when you check the upcoming deals, there are no "hints" for a GPS system.. unless it was in wee wee hours of the morning :confused: this link has it at $129 and when I click on the link I got in my email, it brings me to a Garim instead :confused:

damn i had it open since this morning but was speculating .... went to add to cart and get Important Message

We're sorry. The item TomTom ONE XL 4.3-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with Maps of the U.S. and Canada is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.