Victoria's Secret pj deal $30

eve

VictoriasSecret has pajamas as low as $29.99. grab a par of slipppers , i think all under $25 work

then check out WITH ALL 3 CODES

GET20 - 20% off

SLIPPER08 - Free slippers with any sleepwear purchase

FA814233 - Free Fragrance Gift Set w/Any Sleepwear purchase

Get a Victoria's Secret Pajama Set, Fragrance Gift Set and Slippers for $30.59 shipped

i love new pj's;)

Edited by eve

Thanks OP. If it's one thing I can count on around this time of year is this forum. I always use this site to get really good deals on VS pj's for my wife. Thanks again for the post. BTW, used the code ORDER20 and the other above mentioned codes and they all worked.

What kind of fragrance set is this, anyone know? Thx! I'm gonna order some p.j's, but if it's not the fragrance I like, I will just use the $10 off and the order20 code. Thx!

This is the perfume set.... sorry I can only add it as an attachment for some reason..

post-96825-137262187128_thumb.jpg

This is the perfume set.... sorry I can only add it as an attachment for some reason..

I don't know. The free fragrance giftset w/ any sleepwear purchase that was advertised in the catalogue I got the other day is 10 diff. scents like Angel, Wish, Sexy, Supermodel, ect...

I don't know. The free fragrance giftset w/ any sleepwear purchase that was advertised in the catalogue I got the other day is 10 diff. scents like Angel, Wish, Sexy, Supermodel, ect...

There was a different perfume set? Dang this is the one that I ordered from the op

FA814233 - Free Fragrance Gift Set w/Any Sleepwear purchase

If you've got the code for the other one, I'd greatly appreciate it... I'll put in another order.

Thanks

Yeah, I would have liked the other fragrance set better, but this may be a gift for someone. I just ordered the flannel boyfriend ones. They look comfy. I used the slipper code, get20 and the fragrance code. Then, I used my $10 secret reward card from the store, so my total was $22.73 shipped. Thx so much!

I bought the fleece violet pajamas with silk trim, the fleecy violet robe and matching slippers with the free fragrance set 62.50 shipped.... my husband will give this to me for christmas he just doesn't know it yet ;)

I did the same thing! I told my husband to wrap it for me and put it under the tree.

aerosmith girl, when did u get $10 secret card, are they still giving out??

I think they were giving them out from Nov 1-30 and you use it Dec. 1-24. If you purchased at least $10, you got a secret card and it was at least worth $10. Or, it could have been $50, $100 or $500. Mine was $10, but I can't complain. It was like free money!

Do the VS pajamas run true-to-size? :confused:

I've gotten several pj sets in the past and I always feel that they run kindof small so I always go up a size. But I do like my pj's a little baggy with some extra room. hope this helps some.

Here's the free fragrance gift set to use that is the 12 different scentshttp://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/tmbsm/v280413.jpg

Code FA814149

Offer is good with any sleepwear purchase

valid through 12/21/08

It's a $49.00 value

Edited by bodaisy
forgot price