Discovery.com Planet Earth was $79.95 NOW $24.99

mudechevy

This was a great deal! I didn't order $75 for free shipping because it doesn't apply to Hawaii but I ordered three items and shipping was only $4!!! Thanks for sharing this deal! I have been eating up the video games, etc but am happy to have something different to go under the tree also! :)

VERY VERY tempting...

However, I am going to be moving into an apartment in the next 3 weeks and also just bought a whole bunch of new clothes and some other stuff this past Fri and Sat.

Might be able to go for it though.

How did you get a free stocking? Was that with a certain $$ purchased?

VERY VERY tempting...

However, I am going to be moving into an apartment in the next 3 weeks and also just bought a whole bunch of new clothes and some other stuff this past Fri and Sat.

Might be able to go for it though.

How did you get a free stocking? Was that with a certain $$ purchased?

It came with any of the $5?? and under gifts--can't remember the amount, maybe 10-15. I got the rainbow thing (makes a rainbow in your room) for daughter, digital coin counter for son, some classic tv dvd for husband I know he doesn't have, and the Planet Earth.

If you give them your e-mail (top left of web page) you get $5 off (presumably for first time shoppers). I got blu-ray Planet Earth for $29.99. Beware - do not accept "free Christmas Stocking" - it raises shipping from FREE to $5.75.

Hmm- I just checked-- my shipping was still free.

THANKS so much for this!!! (Yesterday) I ordered Planet Earth blu-ray for $34.99, another GREAT DEAL on a DVD set for the kids...World of Animals DVD Classics on sale for $26.96 (originally $74.75 for the 5-disc collection), and a few other items to total $75 and get the free shipping (also got the $5 off). We've been waiting for a "Today's Deal" on Amazon for Planet Earth, but this was too good to pass up! :yup: BTW - I think the "World of Animals" collection is still on sale today for $29.95 with a special FREE SHIPPING deal for this item (it's backordered, but still available) ;) Edited by j9k

ok, this is getting old real fast....my order is backordered or ?, why do stores sell items they don't have stock for. There is no indication when it might be filled etc. My order from CVS was cancelled also, they said all the items were out of stock BTW one of the items is their brand of ibruprofen? what they don't have their own brand in stock. I

beats me - maybe because I took the additional $5 off . . .? I tried adding the stocking several times but each time it would not give me free shipping.

If your order was over $75, there was free shipping. If you added the stocking with your total over $75 there shouldn't have been shipping charges, my quess that hers was over that so she could take advantage without the extra shipping

• 2 weeks later...