magickallight

This is a FUN game for groups! Amazon.com has TODAY ONLY

Game Party for Wii

List Price: $19.95

Price: $9.95 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime

You Save: $10.00 (50%)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51x009MAkPL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Product Features

Play seven of your favorite games: Play Darts, Table Hockey, Shuffle Board and Hoop Shoot, or try your hand at variations of classics like Skii Ball, Ping Cup, and Trivia.

Fun, Easy Controls: Play your favorite games with the same motions you would in real-life.

Slide your hand forward to hit a hockey puck, take aim and toss your dart at the dartboard, use a bowling motion to send you skii ball into a high scoring hoop.

175 Characters - 125 unique characters initially available, plus the chance to unlock 50 additional zany characters.

Classic Venues: Each game features classic venues appropriate for each activity. Play darts in a British style eatery, Hoop Shoot in a sports entertainment center, and many more.

Show Your Friends Who Rules: Participate in multi-player competitions, with friends in your home. Form teams to take on the competition and keep track of your progress on the leader boards.

GET IT HERE

I got it at Walmart on BF but ended up paying $16 for it. I just picked this one up and the other will be going back.

If you have your best buy ad still from BF then keep the game and add match it. best buy had the game party for 9.99 because I got it there. Walmart ad matches and as long as you were in walmart during the BB hours, they will honor the price adjustment.

If you have your best buy ad still from BF then keep the game and add match it. best buy had the game party for 9.99 because I got it there. Walmart ad matches and as long as you were in walmart during the BB hours, they will honor the price adjustment.

I already did an order for Amazon, with no tax and free shipping since it ends up being a better deal. If I have to go back to Walmart anyway I might as well just get the money back. But thanks for letting me know that! :)

Costco has this one and a lot of other titles for the Wii on special right now with a coupon. They're regularly $15.88, and I think the coupon drops the price to like $9.88. I used my coupon last week, so I can't verify whether it was a 5 or 6 dollar coupon. Wall-E for the Wii is also on special right now, instant rebate (no coupon), makes it about $28.

Costco has this one and a lot of other titles for the Wii on special right now with a coupon. They're regularly $15.88, and I think the coupon drops the price to like $9.88. I used my coupon last week, so I can't verify whether it was a 5 or 6 dollar coupon. Wall-E for the Wii is also on special right now, instant rebate (no coupon), makes it about $28.

This must be in store only. I just looked online, and they are regular prices.