Sunday's ads?

natasha

I glanced at them briefly while delivering the paper this morning and Best Buy has a laptop for $399, when I get the energy I'll go get a paper out of the car and look up the specs.

What video games are you refering to, anything specific?

I glanced at them briefly while delivering the paper this morning and Best Buy has a laptop for $399, when I get the energy I'll go get a paper out of the car and look up the specs.

What video games are you refering to, anything specific?

Please get the energy. I need info on that laptop. Do you have anything for Circuit City??

Did you happen to see any sales for the DS? DD8 just sprung on me that she wants a DS now. I thought I finished all my shopping on BF! Now I feel like I have to start all over again!

See if Amazon still has the bundle deal. They had the red Mario and the blue bundle with Brain Age and case for $134.99. Awesome deal. The mario game is a $30 so it is only the system and game no case. The DS isnormally $129.00 at least and games are on sale right now at Amazon for as low as $4.95

Did you happen to see any sales for the DS? DD8 just sprung on me that she wants a DS now. I thought I finished all my shopping on BF! Now I feel like I have to start all over again!

There weren't any deals on the DS in any of the ads I looked in.......Target, Best Buy and Circuit City. I didn't even see the DS in the ads. Oh wait, one of them does say they have them, for 129.99. So no deal there.

Target does say it will have the Wii Fit in stock. I don't see anything that would make me run out and buy a new game or system.

Does anyone who have the ads now if there is a barbie or princess 16" bike in any of the ads?? It is the last item I need to buy and I am waiting for it to go on sale! :)

Me too! I need 16" bike for my little girl. Actually saw Tinker Bell (purple) Huffy at KMart which was sooo cute! Not on sale though. KMart has all of their bikes on sale but only like ~$9 off. Even though I have $5 coupon still too much. Really hoping for a good deal!

Me too! I need 16" bike for my little girl. Actually saw Tinker Bell (purple) Huffy at KMart which was sooo cute! Not on sale though. KMart has all of their bikes on sale but only like ~$9 off. Even though I have $5 coupon still too much. Really hoping for a good deal!

If you join the Toys R Us rewards club (its free), you will get an invite to their Friends and Family night (Dec 10) and a 20% off one item coupon. I'm hoping to use mine to get a Lightning McQueen bike for my son for Christmas.

If you join the Toys R Us rewards club (its free), you will get an invite to their Friends and Family night (Dec 10) and a 20% off one item coupon. I'm hoping to use mine to get a Lightning McQueen bike for my son for Christmas.

Do you just get an e-mail automatically as soon as you sign up for it? I've actually signed up on Thanksgiving and I never received the confirmation e-mail or anything so now I can't even sign in because I don't know what my reward # is. When I click on the option to send it to my e-mail it says e-mail has been sent but I don't get anything. It has been so frustrating. I really don't feel like calling but I guess I might have to. I haven't received a single e-mail from them...

I was really hoping for a deal that's more like 50% off. I've heard that's what the stores had last year. Maybe Amazon Toy sale will have something on sale. Actually bought a Schwinn tricycle for my dd there last year.