B1G1 free for $33 @ fathead.com

jdrd90

I won a $50 discount spinning the Fathead wheel about a month ago. Wasn't going to buy anything until now. Picked up Batman, Vlad Guerrero, plus both Transformer wall skins. Unfortunately, you can only enter one code so I had to skip free shipping. Total cost - $14.90!!!

I won a $50 discount spinning the Fathead wheel about a month ago. Wasn't going to buy anything until now. Picked up Batman, Vlad Guerrero, plus both Transformer wall skins. Unfortunately, you can only enter one code so I had to skip free shipping. Total cost - $14.90!!!

This deal was AMAZING!!!!!! I got 2 Hanna Montana's though (for my neices).

If I chose ground shipping..... it was free, and I spun the wheel and got $10 off

AMAZING

I got both Chad JOhnson Fatheads (I am a Bengals fan), and the 2 Hanna's and it was like $67.

Simply AMESOME

Edited by RascalMJ

wish i was a saints or bears fan...i posted this over on the saints message board..hopefully some of those guys will enjoy!

HAHAHA

Yeah, same here.... I am trying to figure out if I know anyone that likes them.

You may want to check the "specials" (IE... clearance) section too. They are usually guys who have been traded or what have you, but if you like the team then you prob liked the player

I just got 2 for 26 dollars with shipping and everything. They are offering free shipping today and I found a 10 percent code. The good thing about the code is they take 10 percent off first before the free item. So it is like get 20 percent off. LF913 is the code. Hope it works let me know. It worked for me.

VERY cool website! Never been before, however I just ordered several gaming skins as gifts. MAKE SURE to do the "win a fathead" thing on the lower left main page. Its a spin the wheel thing. I got $10 off my order.. used it in conjunction with the B1G1. $14.99 total for two xbox skins (normally $24.99 EACH!)

Thanks for the posting on Fathead JD!

wait what is this wheel thing to get $10 off i'm not seeing it

On the left side, main page.. it says "Win a Fathead". You sign up for the mailing list and get to "spin the wheel" twice. I got FS code the first spin and $10 off on the second spin. HOWEVER my order which was only 1 item plus 1 free showed Free shipping already. Hope the link helps!

http://www.fathead.com/holiday-gift-wheel/?cm_re=left-_-text4-_-link1

What exactly are these things? tia for any info :)

What are Fatheads or what did I order? Fatheads are big sticker like things you put on the wall. They have all kinds to choose from.

I ordered 2 Dallas Cowboys, 1 Hannah Montana and a Chicago Bears one.

Got 3 $10 off and a $5 off. I used 2 on 2 seperate orders making them $23 shipped for 2.

If anyone is still going to order I still have the $5 and $10 off. Email me and I will give you the code.

[email protected]

What are Fatheads or what did I order? Fatheads are big sticker like things you put on the wall. They have all kinds to choose from.

I ordered 2 Dallas Cowboys, 1 Hannah Montana and a Chicago Bears one.

Got 3 $10 off and a $5 off. I used 2 on 2 seperate orders making them $23 shipped for 2.

If anyone is still going to order I still have the $5 and $10 off. Email me and I will give you the code.

[email protected]

did you order ones that were in a certain section? all the giants :tongue1: ones were $150 and i'm a little old for batman.. well kinda lol