flat iron help

donella

I purchased the Sedu ceramic flat iron from Folica.com.

You can also get the CHI from Folica for $75.00 with free shipping and $25.00 off all orders over $100.00. Here is a description of the CHI on Folica.

CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (CHI original)

This original CHI 1 inch flat iron will straighten, curl and flip your hair. Buy Now and SAVE 61%! Consumer Notice: Beware of Counterfeit CHI flat irons and products! (details) CHI Original Iron vs. Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-1/4") Iron Name Highest Temp. Adjustable Temp. Ceramic Plates…

$74.99 Product Details Consumer Reviews Buy

Related Searches: chi straightener | chi flat iron | chi hair straightener

I got my daughters a Chi on Amazon last year & knock on wood.. no problems at all. They love it. We also have a Rusk that is two years old and seems to be loosing power. It doesn't heat up as hot as it use to. It had a two year warranty and don't you know.. just two years to the week it started. We didn't send it back because it is a thing that we "cannot" really prove. We just feel that it isn't heating like it use to.

I am not sure how true it is, but I have heard that the Chi's at Target while true Chi's, they are the lower end ones.. again, I am not sure if this is just a rumor.

Guest LuvMyRedHead
Sally Beauty Supply: Helen of Troy $40 CERAMIC - I would never bother with a Chi when I have this, I loved it so much I bought the 2.5" and 1" and still paid less than 1 reglar CHI!

Fron folica.com I just ordered a solia flat iron for $83 and a curling iron hot professionals for $25.

They have a promotion going on today $20 off $100.

so total came to: $88 + free shipping.

will post my experience once i receive it. I have heard folica shipping is very quick.