What time should I go?

newbone

Hi, I know there is already a thread on this topic but I couldn't find it. Anyway, I'm new and this will be my first time going early in the AM. I need to know what time I should go.

The item that I want is the HP 4GB, 250GB laptop with 4 in 1 printer and antivirus for $599 It is located on the back page of their ad. It doesn't say that it is a "doorbuster" in their ad, but will this package this be in high demand? Would I be fine just showing up at 5 when the doors open, or should I go and wait earlier??

Thanks for any help!

Hi, I know there is already a thread on this topic but I couldn't find it. Anyway, I'm new and this will be my first time going early in the AM. I need to know what time I should go.

The item that I want is the HP 4GB, 250GB laptop with 4 in 1 printer and antivirus for $599 It is located on the back page of their ad. It doesn't say that it is a "doorbuster" in their ad, but will this package this be in high demand? Would I be fine just showing up at 5 when the doors open, or should I go and wait earlier??

Thanks for any help!

That will be a pretty 'hot' item - I would already be waiting in line. It all depends on where you live, if you are going to a big town then I would guess you're out of luck already! If you live in a smaller town I would be out the door right now to wait in line.

If I was you I would head to the BB now and see how many people are there and ask whoever is in line what they are going for. There could only be a minimum amount of that laptop there so go out and check it out!

Good Luck and hope this helps!

Thanks for the reply...that is kind of what I was thinking. I drove by about 45 minutes ago and there were about 20 people in line already. I did find the same laptop minus the antivirus online for only $50 more, so I will probably sleep in and just do that.

Plus, I'm in Denver and it is really cold out and suppose to snow tonight.

Thanks again!