Already have paper

terrat8

My local paper had a special tonight. If you came to the paper company you could purchase a paper from 11pm to 12am. Got there at 10:30 and there was about 20 people in line to get papers. They charged $2.00 but gave $.50 to a local food bank. I definetly thought it was cool and have been going through paper since I got home, but have not seen the Thanksgiving day sale ads. Are those not suppose to be in todays paper, or are they in yesterdays?

My local paper had a special tonight. If you came to the paper company you could purchase a paper from 11pm to 12am. Got there at 10:30 and there was about 20 people in line to get papers. They charged $2.00 but gave $.50 to a local food bank. I definetly thought it was cool and have been going through paper since I got home, but have not seen the Thanksgiving day sale ads. Are those not suppose to be in todays paper, or are they in yesterdays?

Thats wierd they should've been in todays yesterdays(wed.) paper only had a 2 ads and they were for kmart and hamricks t-day sales not BF

i just got back from the store my local paper was out with a few like sears and pennys but ill have to wait till morn i guess to get the big paper i called the grocery store to see what time they usally deliver and she said around 4 or 5 i just REALLY gotta go to bed lol right now or no cooking tomm.!

I just finished scanning mine. Mine was missing the best buy ad and the sears ad !!! I am not happy about this. I went to a gas station by my house that I can't stand the cashier. I should have known better and went someplace else. Now I am going to have to buy another one in a little bit to have the sears and best buy ad in hand