Gamestop.com 10% off used games thru 12/5

jlr1260

Enter promo code EBC3004538 for 10% off used games at www.gamestop.com. The have lots of games for less than $5.00 each. Value shipping only $2.99 for orders up to $75 (5-10 bus. days).

*10% off coupon valid on USED in-stock video games or accessories. Offer valid on up to 5 items only. May not be combined with any other offer. Offer excludes video game systems. This coupon is not redeemable for cash or previously purchased merchandise. GameStop reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Coupon valid for one-time use only.

The 15% code works, but when I remembered that used games may or may not include box graphics and/or directions, I canceled my order. They gave me a refund and were pretty cool about it.

And, yes, it says it on the web site when you view the games, but I was just too excited about picking up Lego Indiana Jones for me, errr, I mean my son. :)

I found a few more.

Coupon SAVE10 - Enjoy $10 off your order of $50 or more. May not be combined with other offers. No applicable on hardware. Offer expires on 12/31/08.

cag16 for 16% off used games. Try combining with SAVER for free value shipping too.

(I have not tried these but they were verified on another site)

I placed an order earlier and was able to use both of the following coupons with my order:

Coupon: CAG16 - use this to get 16% off used games

Coupon: B2G1 - use this to get used games buy 2 get 1 free.

Right now they have free shipping if you spend over $25. Just choose the value shipping and it will automatically take off the shipping charges.

Every code they have sent me in email has not worked. this is the response I got back from them. I didnt bother ordering. It torked me off. now the games arent available online.

Dear Cindy,

Thank you for contacting GameStop.

Please provide the coupon code and the order number so that we may manually apply this coupon for you as it appears that the site is having issues with the code. You will not see this adjustment on the site however we will only charge you the new amount minus the 10%.

Sincerely,

Kristen