fisher price store

ptuck874

hey guys,

fisher price store has a little sale (well, maybe not little, some items 1/2 off) :cheesy: was looking for some little people stuff, and decided to check, got lucky, just beware it says when the sale items are done, no more of it :) happy shopping!!! :)

also, some codes you can use for 20 bux off 75, free shipping, etc online :)

anyone know the codes?

I'll look now. Give me a few minutes. I'll add them to this post as I find them

20% Off Your order of $75 or more

Code: F27538

$10 Off Your Order of $50 or more

Code: F27541

Free Shipping on orders of $50 or more

Code: F27679

$10 Off Fisher Price Kid Tough Camera

Code: F27523

can't confirm these codes work or not, though.

When I put the Mayflower in my basket, it said they are running a special on the Thanksgiving Celebration. They actually deducted .01 cents from my total price by adding that set! I think it is a glitch, but hurry if you want. So instead of paying another $7.49, I got it for free! Edited by kjunea

When I put the Mayflower in my basket, it said they are running a special on the Thanksgiving Celebration. They actually deducted .01 cents from my total price by adding that set! I think it is a glitch, but hurry if you want. So instead of paying another $7.49, I got it for free!

Can you clarify that a bit, please.

What specific item, got a link?

Is it coming up totally free? Or because you have other items you are purchasing?

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=900002&e=storeproduct&pid=42027&section=on_sale_lp

Little People® Mayflower Play Set

Product #: M7119

Ages: 2-5 years

$24.00 Sale Price $11.99

A special offer to be thankful for!

Purchase the Little People® Mayflower Play Set and get 50% off the price of the Little People® Thanksgiving Celebration set. Offer good while supplies last.

Except that when I put the Thanksgiving Celebration set in my cart, it came up -.01!! So they paid me to take it!!

The Mayflower ship is 11.99. Then when I added the Thanksgiving Celebration set (little people with table, etc., like eating the dinner), it came up -.01 for that set. It only works if you get the mayflower ship first, then click on the right at the little picture of the Thanksgiving celebration set.