6 More Pages of In-store Deals!

zim05

I got the email for the preview of the BF Target ad, even though I've already seen it. So I clicked on it and at the end there are extra in-store deals, 6 pages of stuff not found in the print ad!

Heres the link: http://weeklyad.target.com/target/default.aspx?action=entryflash&citystatezip=56001&ref=tgt_email_RS811260

It's after the regular BF ad.

Edited by zim05

I got the email for the preview of the BF Target ad, even though I've already seen it. So I clicked on it and at the end there are extra in-store deals, 6 pages of stuff not found in the print ad!

It's after the regular BF ad.

Holy cow... are you in the Mankato area?? So am I!!! hahaha

Holy cow... are you in the Mankato area?? So am I!!! hahaha

LOL Yup I am!! How funny!!! We've been doing BF in Mankato for 5-6 years but this year, since we don't see a whole lot of things we really want, we are going to hit up Walmart and Target in New Ulm then after we are done I think I'm going to head over to Mankato for Best Buy, Bath and Body Works and a few others!

Am I missing something..... when I looked it said prices good from Nov 23-26:confused:

Once the animated people with carts are done, on the left under the "View your local ad" there is an animated person pushing a cart in place that says "2-day sale preveiw: Incredible deals for everyone" click on it then go to the end of the regular BF ad and there are 6 pages of deals not in the print ad.