Pre-Order Nintendo DS Lite Limited Edition Bundles - $134.95 ($149.99) @ Amazon

noehlp

Release date: November 28

Nintendo DS Lite Limited Edition Bundles - Available in Red or Ice Blue

Now $134.95 Was $149.99

Free Super Saver Shipping

Ice Blue color comes with carrying case & Game!!! (Red comes w/New Super Mario Bros. & Ice Blue comes with Brain Age)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51V3JBevoNL._AA280_.jpghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51G6vfKCn3L._AA280_.jpg

Edited by noehlp

Unless I'm just overlooking it, which is quite possible, the Mario set doesn't come with a case...just the system and game.

Nintendo probably did that because the Mario Bros. game sells for $10-15 more than the Brain Age game, so by including a case with the BA bundle they both would have fairly equal "value".

If you go to amazon right now and look at the video game deals for today there is a good deal there too. A silver ds lite and a free cooking game. 129.95

Better deal if you have a younger child who would be lost with the brain age game and do not want to buy 2 Mario bundles.

If you go to amazon right now and look at the video game deals for today there is a good deal there too. A silver ds lite and a free cooking game. 129.95

Better deal if you have a younger child who would be lost with the brain age game and do not want to buy 2 Mario bundles.

that cooking "game" is not really a "game" - it's more instructional for how to actually cook things.

That makes sense Brad :) I can't decide which to get. The brain age one is prettier...lol....but I want the Mario game....decisions decisions :P Yes....it's for ME :D

I posted this on the main GD site and on the BF site and the Mario Bundle is leading the Brain Age bundle by about a 6 to 1 margin as far as which one people are clicking on :)

How did you get the Ice Blue one? I just clicked the link that the OP has and the only one showing is the Red one. I'd like to get the Ice Blue one for my teen daughter.

Check the next post in the thread (posted by me) for the other bundle.

Ok, I need some opinions here.

I already purchased a ds bundle and I paid $179.99 for it. I got it from Meijer last week. It included:

Red system

2 games (Playground & Boogie)

Starter kit that includes carrying case, extra stylus, game case that holds 4 games, ear buds, car charger and I think something else.)

Also got a free $25 Meijer gift card that was included

My question is this:

My teen daughter would much rather have the ice blue system and the brain age game. I really don't think she would care for the baby type games included in the system I already bought. So, I am wondering if I should return what I have and buy the system shown above and then buy another game and the starter kit or if I should just keep what I have and buy different games.

Help!!!

Okay-did I miss out on the pre-order?

I went to Amazon and it shows that it is unavailable and that I can sign up to be notified when this item becomes available!!??

No price is listed, but there is a picture of the bundle.

Help!! My DD REALLY wants one of these.

Thanks!

Okay-did I miss out on the pre-order?

I went to Amazon and it shows that it is unavailable and that I can sign up to be notified when this item becomes available!!??

No price is listed, but there is a picture of the bundle.

Help!! My DD REALLY wants one of these.

Thanks!

These were pre-orders so they must have reached their limit. I would try Wal-Mart on Black Friday because you never know when or if Amazon will be getting these bundles back.

I received an e-mail notification from Amazon a couple of hours ago that my Ice Blue bundle has shipped. I just placed the order this morning and it originally said that these were pre-orders that would ship November 3rd at the earliest, so I'm really surprised that it shipped already.

I had one of these in my Amazon cart last night before I went to bed and had planned to order one earlier, especially after I had received $30 in Amazon gift certificates but I guess I lost out too because the one that was in my cart had disappeared. My daughter really wanted the blue ice one. Guess I'll have to find it somewhere else. Meijer has it in their Thursday ad for $139 and it is the same bundle as Amazon. I guess I may try getting it there.