Video Game sale

angelic680

Does anyone know how Walmart does the Madden 09 video game sale on BF?

Do you have to get someone open the lockedcase for you on Blackfriday or do they leave the games out??

Does anyone know if the blitz the league II are on sale???? :cheesy:

Since I only need that one game do you think I can order it on line rather then wait in line????

games that are normally kept in the lock boxes are still in the lock boxes on BF, yes you will have to try and find someone who has the key to get it for you...some places this may not be a big deal, but I couldn't find anyone who was willign to get one for me last year! I ended up getting it for a similiar deal at GameStop later that morning so I wasn't out, but otherwise I would have been

games that are normally kept in the lock boxes are still in the lock boxes on BF, yes you will have to try and find someone who has the key to get it for you...some places this may not be a big deal, but I couldn't find anyone who was willign to get one for me last year! I ended up getting it for a similiar deal at GameStop later that morning so I wasn't out, but otherwise I would have been

Wow thats going to be hard Im sure everyone is going to be all around that person who has a key