toy question

dramaqueen72500

It really depends on the kind of F-P toys; I have never seen the F-P shopping cart there (otherwise I would have bought it at Kohl's rather than Toys R Us). I've never looked for doll strollers because I have two boys, but I'm going to make a guess and say that they won't have that either. Kohl's usually has a large selection of infant/toddler F-P toys (peek-a-blocks, shape sorters, the Elmo Giggle-n-whatever line); for boys, they have some F-P Imaginext stuff.

I don't usually shop Kohl's either, but I went in on a whim yesterday. And boy was I glad that I did!! DS2 really likes the preschool shows - Diego, Handy Manny, and Wonder Pets. They had these toys on sale for 35% off with an additional 20% off of that. I was able to get several of the toys on his list for super cheap (those small toys that NEVER go on sale). For example, Diego's Click the Camera (12.99) was 6.75, 3-pack Wonder Pets figures (7.99) for 4.15, Handy Manny small sets (7.99) for 4.15.

The deal of the day for me was a Handy Manny singing toolbox with bonus toolbelt and three tools. It was a Kohl's exclusive, but the singing toolbox alone is going for 27.99 at Walmart, Target, etc. It was marked 39.99, on sale for 19.99, and then 20% off for final price of 15.99!! :eyepoppin I was one happy Momma and DS2 will be one happy boy come Christmas time!

I can't answer your question about BF shopping because I can't stand the lines in Kohl's on a regular sale day, so there's no way I would enter the store on BF!

I don't usually shop Kohl's either, but I went in on a whim yesterday. And boy was I glad that I did!! DS2 really likes the preschool shows - Diego, Handy Manny, and Wonder Pets. They had these toys on sale for 35% off with an additional 20% off of that. I was able to get several of the toys on his list for super cheap (those small toys that NEVER go on sale). For example, Diego's Click the Camera (12.99) was 6.75, 3-pack Wonder Pets figures (7.99) for 4.15, Handy Manny small sets (7.99) for 4.15.

The deal of the day for me was a Handy Manny singing toolbox with bonus toolbelt and three tools. It was a Kohl's exclusive, but the singing toolbox alone is going for 27.99 at Walmart, Target, etc. It was marked 39.99, on sale for 19.99, and then 20% off for final price of 15.99!! :eyepoppin I was one happy Momma and DS2 will be one happy boy come Christmas time!

I can't answer your question about BF shopping because I can't stand the lines in Kohl's on a regular sale day, so there's no way I would enter the store on BF!

can i ask if the talking tools is to babyish for ds5, he is really into tools so i got him the step 2 bench.

Not very often do I shop at kohls but I was going to make it my first stop this year. I am going for the 50% off toys but I am looking for 2 specific fisher price toys (a stoller and shopping cart). Does anyone know if they usually have a large assortment/amount of fisher price, or toys in general?

i am stoping by there tomorrow to pay my bill. and return something i will look and see if they have them there. but in the past i have never seen them there.

Not very often do I shop at kohls but I was going to make it my first stop this year. I am going for the 50% off toys but I am looking for 2 specific fisher price toys (a stoller and shopping cart). Does anyone know if they usually have a large assortment/amount of fisher price, or toys in general?

I shop there fairly often, and I have never seen either of those items at my Kohl's. Maybe call your local store and ask if they carry the stroller or cart?

I was just going to post this same question today.....irony?

I have two Kohls about 15min from my house and neither has a large toy section. Maybe three aisles, with some boxes on the floor. max. And I really don't shop @ Kohl's on BF because my main goal is to get the Santa Shopping done. But I do see some stuff advertised fo toys, that maybe too good to pass on, but like the OP states, there's hardly anything there in general. Do they move stuff around and put out the toys. Or is it basically, we have the three aisles, mostly baby toys, what you see is what you get?

M'eh....I'll just call them.

:beer:

Kohl's will do price adjustments on any item purchased within the last 14 days....

buy any toy you want today or tommorrow....and return to Kohl's with the reciept on Friday (during the hours of the sale) and they will gve you back the difference....

I am a former Kohl's employee.....