Kohls.com Black Friday Sale (NOW - 11/29)

Brad

I agree with grrrrrrrrrrr..... about ready to give up---but I REALLY want some of those blankets. I've been checking the price all week and they're finally where I can afford to stock up.

I guess I have decide between Grrrrrrrrrrr and Brrrrrrrrrr (no blankets :D).

Sigh.

I got my one item, but it was an extremely painstaking event just to get it. :cool: Then, after I ordered, I saw that someone had posted a 10% off code for non-card holders. GRRR...that's what happens when you're in a hurry! Oh well, I only missed out on a $2 discount.

We are at my moms for Thanksgiving so I jumped on her desk top and it went much quicker for some reason. It's free shipping over $100. My total was $107 (including tax) so I added a couple of towels, did the 10% off coupon code and it brought it brought the total back to $107! Thank you newmom for the code!!!! Plus I'll get $20 in Kohls cash and I will send in for a $20 rebate on one of my items! YAY!

Anybody having trouble? The prices show correct, but the total is not reflecting the prices!

I had to click on "EDIT THIS ITEM" in the right column of the shopping cart, then click on "UPDATE BAG."

Yay, almost done shopping! :D

Anybody having trouble? The prices show correct, but the total is not reflecting the prices!

If you had items in your cart before 1a.m. you have to click on each one add to shopping bag again and then delete the other one. That's what I just had to do since I added all of the items I wanted before the sale started.

Done! The items I wanted previously said "in store only" but in fact they were available online too. Not hot items I guess but important to me! 2 hooded towels and a snowflake plush throw blanket! I get those same things every year it seems!! :D

I think most of them are available on-line (and yes all of them said avail. in store only!.) I just bought 10 items that were all early bird specials and they were all available. I'm so happy I can go to sleep now. I don't know how you guys do it but I don't think I would be able to go anywhere right now. Items do sell out quickly though!!! I didn't think I would ever be able to check out. First one pattern of fleece blanket was sold out, then some patterns of big plush blanket and of course Kohls tells you that on the last page of the checkout.

If you had items in your cart before 1a.m. you have to click on each one add to shopping bag again and then delete the other one. That's what I just had to do since I added all of the items I wanted before the sale started.

That was what I had to do too - so much for creating my shopping cart and saving it ahead of time to save time.... oh well. some good prices and $Kohls cash coming my way too!

Got an order in. Their site is really slow and my bag was emptied once so I had to start over.

If you have account with them I would sign in. I had some trouble with Kohl's in the past where it cleaned out my cart like 3 times and I spent entire evening trying to add items back in. Now I sign in everytime before adding anything to shopping cart.

If you have account with them I would sign in. I had some trouble with Kohl's in the past where it cleaned out my cart like 3 times and I spent entire evening trying to add items back in. Now I sign in everytime before adding anything to shopping cart.

I also make it a habit to save the shopping cart every time I add something.... has saved me much frustration..:)

Yay, spent $55 (10% code used... YOU ROCK!!) and got 2 pairs of jammies, 6 towels, and a king size comforter with $8 shipping... plus I'll get $10 Kohl's cash by email! I would have normally paid pretty close to that for just a good comforter!

Yay, spent $55 (10% code used... YOU ROCK!!) and got 2 pairs of jammies, 6 towels, and a king size comforter with $8 shipping... plus I'll get $10 Kohl's cash by email! I would have normally paid pretty close to that for just a good comforter!

Hi! may I know which comforter did you get? I am trying hard to find a good deal on a comforter but cant see any :( thanks :)