Question about BF and Circuit City, and ads.

semidevil

If the circuit city store in my area is one of the ones that is closing, will they usually restock for Black friday?

I ask that because the CC ad on this site has a HTIB on sale that I will want to get, but I see that it is not currently in the store, so I was wondering if i'm just waiting for nothing.

Also, tradtionally, if an item is not advertised on sale for black friday, does that mean there will be 0 discount on that item?

If a CC store is closing they will not have BF sales. The stores that are closing are now run by a liquidation company. I would call your local store to find out 100%.

If the circuit city store in my area is one of the ones that is closing, will they usually restock for Black friday?

I ask that because the CC ad on this site has a HTIB on sale that I will want to get, but I see that it is not currently in the store, so I was wondering if i'm just waiting for nothing.

Also, tradtionally, if an item is not advertised on sale for black friday, does that mean there will be 0 discount on that item?

If a CC store is closing they will not have BF sales. The stores that are closing are now run by a liquidation company. I would call your local store to find out 100%.

This is completely true. If your local CC is on the already released list of stores closing. The store won't open until 7am and no have anything in the BF ad. Even if they have something in stock that is in the BF ad, you will no get the BF ad price. CC ads are no longer valid in the CC stores that are closing.