Walmart Wii and Nintendo Ds Games for Friday

Vickie17

I dont have the complete list but I have some of it...

Wii

Game Party

Barbie: The Island Princess

Summer Sports

Cooking Mama: Cook Off

Spongebob Squarepants: Creature From Krusty Krab

NAMCO Museum Remix

Wonder World: Amusement Park

DS

Ben 10: Protector of Earth

LEGO Star Wars II

Bratz

Cake Mania 2

Barbie: The Island Princess

can you buy them at 20.00 in the bin? then get a price adjustment on Bf? or are they not selling them at all right now?

Oh,they are selling them right now..it's actually $19.99 to be accurate..I assume they will just refill the bin/box when it empties and then drop the price on BF..I don't know on the price adjustment..

yes vickie17... I'm just wondering if it is going to 50 titles I dont want... lol... I'm thinking none of the really popular games are going to be on sale.. i.e. on the WM ad, Wii Music is advertised for 49.99... a big price cut of about $0.... lol.... I'd love it if anyone that hears of any more being on sale posts the names on here. :)

yes vickie17... I'm just wondering if it is going to 50 titles I dont want... lol... I'm thinking none of the really popular games are going to be on sale.. i.e. on the WM ad, Wii Music is advertised for 49.99... a big price cut of about $0.... lol.... I'd love it if anyone that hears of any more being on sale posts the names on here. :)

I agree it will be the non-popular older games that are the $16 I'm sure. I doubt I will find Star Wars The Clone Wars in the $16 sale or any of the other brand new games my kids want.