L.L. Bean on BF?

AuntieJul

Anybody know if there will be any in-store specials for L.L. Bean on Black Friday? Or are there any online specials to know about? My stepdad is really picky and has lots of items picked out for Christmas from LL Bean. I'm lucky enough to have an actual store near me (and so does he, actually) and I'd like to plan my attack - whether it's online, or if I should fight the crowds for a worthy deal! With enough caffeine I'm up for a fight!

I know that right now if you purchase online, you earn a $10 gift card for a $50 purchase. Last year they had that same promo, in stores and online.

Thanks for your help!

Anybody know if there will be any in-store specials for L.L. Bean on Black Friday? Or are there any online specials to know about? My stepdad is really picky and has lots of items picked out for Christmas from LL Bean. I'm lucky enough to have an actual store near me (and so does he, actually) and I'd like to plan my attack - whether it's online, or if I should fight the crowds for a worthy deal! With enough caffeine I'm up for a fight!

I know that right now if you purchase online, you earn a $10 gift card for a $50 purchase. Last year they had that same promo, in stores and online.

Thanks for your help!

Looking for the same info. We need some stuff from LLB for our kids and family members.

I'm a manager at the LLBean outlet and the entire store on Friday from 6-10AM will be 30% off, this includes kayaks, and the rest of the weekend 20% off. There is a possibility that all day Friday the store will be 30% off. We are still waiting for some definite answers.

Do you happen to know what the retail stores are doing? There isn't an outlet store nearby...

I'm a manager at the LLBean outlet and the entire store on Friday from 6-10AM will be 30% off, this includes kayaks, and the rest of the weekend 20% off. There is a possibility that all day Friday the store will be 30% off. We are still waiting for some definite answers.

Thanks for the inside scoop, luv2shop! I don't have an outlet store near me but maybe the retail stores will have the same deal.

Thanks for the inside scoop, luv2shop! I don't have an outlet store near me but maybe the retail stores will have the same deal.

The retail stores will run their own special. I will check that today and post this PM. This deal is for outlets only and no it is not available online. The outlet carries catalog returns, overstocks and discontinued merchandise. We are a true outlet. Amazing deals to be found at the outlet.

The retail stores will run their own special. I will check that today and post this PM. This deal is for outlets only and no it is not available online. The outlet carries catalog returns, overstocks and discontinued merchandise. We are a true outlet. Amazing deals to be found at the outlet.

Thanks!