New Walmart.com Online-Only Deals (Final Week)

Brad

I hope they come out with more games in the Wii 2/$30. I want Speed Racer and CSI, both which are offered in the Wii bundle but with shipping being $30 to me that isn't worth it just for the two games. If they offered free site to store shipping I'd be all over it!

The bundle is good though, I got the bundle several weeks ago with one less game for only $10 less.

Why don't you recommend it? That is the camera I was looking at, so any advice is much appreciated!

Based on those reviews, I may not buy the camera--however there is one very good review and I have this same one, except mine is blue. I love my COOLPIX, (it is easier to use than the 5 MP FUJI I used for about 7 years...)

My pics seem very nice, I think it is simple to use, the monitor is 2.8 inches --I can see my subjects very well!

Let me say that I'd buy one as a gift if I had someone on my list who wanted a camera--hey, plus you get the CARD!

I have had no problems whatsoever since July. (This is the brand Ashton Kutcher does ads for.)

Goodluck

Why don't you recommend it? That is the camera I was looking at, so any advice is much appreciated!

I have a Cannon PowerShot SD110(Pink) it is amazing and takes great pictures! I had a Kodak before and it broke within 3 months, something internal? But I will never purchase Kodak again.

VR3 1.4" LCD Digital Photo Frame with Detachable Keychain

$10.00

The VR3 1.4" LCD Digital Photo Frame with Detachable Keychain can store up to 72 photos, using 8MB of internal memory

$10.00

Just a heads up on this item.. I bought it at Wal-Mart last night and it was clearanced for 5.50.

It was in the check out lane hanging with the lighters and stuff. Original price was 14.97.

I check that page several times a day. Games keep popping on and off the list. I've picked up 6 games so far. The CSI one has been off and on the list several times. Just keep checking it.

I hope they come out with more games in the Wii 2/$30. I want Speed Racer and CSI, both which are offered in the Wii bundle but with shipping being $30 to me that isn't worth it just for the two games. If they offered free site to store shipping I'd be all over it!

The bundle is good though, I got the bundle several weeks ago with one less game for only $10 less.

The main issue is that, if your hand is anything but 110% completely stable, the image is likely to blur. The more you zoom in, the worse it is - I don't think I've ever been able to take a clear picture while zoomed in even half-way. Also, lately I've found that, if you take a picture using the flash, it takes a good 20-30 seconds for the camera to be ready to go again, which has made it hard to, say, snap my little goddaughter while playing, or convince my family to hold still while I take another shot of them. So, I mean, I'm not saying it's a piece of junk, just that it has issues that make me wish I had bought something else.

$18 Graco Play Yard!!!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10249995

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/67/83/52/33/0067835233208_215X215.jpg

I imagine you know this, but it is a toy, not a baby tool. At first I thought it was for a baby and got excited but it is for dolls... So it is probably still a good value, just not for real babies...

I have checked back over and over. They have the games I want in the Wii bundle, but not over in the 2/$30 section... Grrrrrrr