Bakugan Deka Pyrus Red Dragonoid Battle Brawlers only $24.89 at Amazon

michele867

Oh, ok I thought I missed something. I'm not to good at this thing. My sister told me I should have cleared the shelf when the 3 packs of regular b2 starter packs were put in stock this week at $10 a pack and then sold them on ebay. I just would feel SO GUILTY knowing how many folks right now are trying to find them and are as broke as I am. I guess I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I did pick up 4 packs though. 2 packs for each son. They will be SO happy. Maybe God will bless me for thinking of others and not taking advantage of the situation. :)

Oh, ok I thought I missed something. I'm not to good at this thing. My sister told me I should have cleared the shelf when the 3 packs of regular b2 starter packs were put in stock this week at $10 a pack and then sold them on ebay. I just would feel SO GUILTY knowing how many folks right now are trying to find them and are as broke as I am. I guess I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I did pick up 4 packs though. 2 packs for each son. They will be SO happy. Maybe God will bless me for thinking of others and not taking advantage of the situation. :)

You are a good person!! My local TRU says that as soon as they put them on the shelf, they are cleared out within the hour, mostly the same people who are trying to resell them on ebay. I figure it will all start to balance out eventually.