Can someone please help me. (Power Wheels)

alohf75

This is the first time that i have ever used this site. I saw in the section of the toys that they have the "Power Wheels Barbie Jeep Vehicle" for $88. Is this only on-line or will they have it at the local Walmart stores priced like this as well. My daughter wants one of these for christmas. Thanks for your help. Edited by noehlp
added power wheels to title

Yep, it is the smaller one, not the big 2 seater ones. Also, I checked earlier and could not find the smaller ones on WalMart.com anymore. The big ones are still on there though. Wonder if they will be put back on there for BF or if it will be one of those things you can only find in the store.

I want this for my daughter so bad just worried since she weighs 35 lbs it will be to small for her .

I wouldn't worry too much about that. My daughter got tired of driving her once and since I didn't want to carry it home from the park I drove her in it. I weigh 190lbs. That was the 2 seater but I'm sure the weight limit shouldn't be a problem for someone weighing 35lbs. in the 1 seater (the one on sale). My guess is it should be able to handle at least 90lbs without breaking.

I wouldn't worry too much about that. My daughter got tired of driving her once and since I didn't want to carry it home from the park I drove her in it. I weigh 190lbs. That was the 2 seater but I'm sure the weight limit shouldn't be a problem for someone weighing 35lbs. in the 1 seater (the one on sale). My guess is it should be able to handle at least 90lbs without breaking.

Thank you so much i wanted to get her the 2 seater but we do not have the room i figured the 1 seater will be smaller

I got my daughter this one (not the barbie but they had the small ones 4 christmas' ago) The are the smaller ones, but we still have it and she weighs 50lbs now and is a very tall 7 year old and she can still play in it. I wouldn't buy it for a 6-7 year old but for a child who is 3-5 years old this would be perfect. It will hold me and I weigh 120. And ours still works after 4 years, but I would follow the battery directions to make sure it is a great investment. This costs 79.00 4 years ago. Not a bad buy that is for sure