Have not done this before, please be patient..

Lady Aryn

:) I do not know if this is ok to inquire, but.. here goes.. Is there a thread and/or list where people (BF) may chat about meeting up at certain stores? I am a lone BF shopper, which is rather difficult when one wants to be in 2-3 places @ the same time..

Cheeres!!!

:) I do not know if this is ok to inquire, but.. here goes.. Is there a thread and/or list where people (BF) may chat about meeting up at certain stores? I am a lone BF shopper, which is rather difficult when one wants to be in 2-3 places @ the same time..

Cheeres!!!

There isn't and frankly...I'm surprised since some of the people here seem real close. The people here are easy to talk with, so I'm sure you'll find someone near you to shop with.

I was always under the impression that we did an annual BF team thread where people stated their location and formed teams.

But, yeah OP, it does suck to shop alone on BF. Most of my relatives/friends don't understand why I do it and think I'm mentally unstable or something like that.

I shop alone (most of the time) on BF. Everyone I know thinks they can take they're

time looking at stuff like a normal shopping day. "UH HELLOOOOO.. this is Black friday!

Your going to get run over if you look at something for more than 5 seconds!" LOL

So Unless someone is in the same mindset as I am, I'd rather go alone.

DH is pretty good, but he gets frustrated easily. :(

I shop alone (most of the time) on BF. Everyone I know thinks they can take they're

time looking at stuff like a normal shopping day. "UH HELLOOOOO.. this is Black friday!

Your going to get run over if you look at something for more than 5 seconds!" LOL

So Unless someone is in the same mindset as I am, I'd rather go alone.

DH is pretty good, but he gets frustrated easily. :(

I feel the same way!!!! I convinced a friend of mine to meet me at Kohls last year (& she actually got there before me) and wants to go again this year - and then go out for breakfast - and I'm like "but there's other stores to go to!" That's why I will never drive with anyone else when they ask.

I have an older son and he gets it, I trained him well! He will go to one store while I'm at another, or get in line for me while I'm shopping, or grab stuff for me while I'm in a line, or we both separate and split up in a store...

I usually shop with mil,and 2 sil's. This year we have moved and won't be able to go together. I have a couple of friends here, but all of them think i'm crazy and won't go with me. I do have 1 lady that her husband is a friend of my husband and they moved here from sc too for the same company. She hates to shop, is one of those people that go in, get what they want and leave. Doesn't take the time to EVER look, and can't stand crowds. She has decided she want's to go with me, but I really don't want to take her (not really my type of friend) b/c she will want to go home after 2 stores :( I don't want to go alone either, so I guess I'll just let her go, but tell her that I plan on being gone a LONG time, and if she doesn't think she'll be able to handle it than she needs to drive herself! Does that seem awful to you???

Tell her that you are planning on buying so much stuff or very big items that she will need to bring a second car.... :D

sounds like a winner!!! Although I have a van, so that might not fly?!?!?! I'll try it anyway though, might tell her to drive so she can go to one store while I go to another (at least stand in line at tgt for the dvd players) she doesn't have any money to go, she's just going so I won't have to go alone, which is nice, she just doesn't see the big deal about shopping:no: Don't know what is wrong with her.....i thought every woman loved to shop:yup:

I go with one of my daugthers. Last year I went with my sister and daughter. This year we are going, my younger daughter, my sister & her daughters.. we are a growing family of BF shoppers...:yup: They can't hang with me though.. I go nearly 24 hours.. they can't...:no: I have to break them in ;) Before I started with them, I was a loner...