26" Westinghouse TV - which one???

glm777

Hi all, I'm going to try to get two of the Westinghouse 26 inch flat screen TVs this weekend and try to price adjust on Black Friday. But I can't tell what the model number is on the adscan and there are 2 listed on the Target website! They seem similar but they have 2 different model numbers.Can anyone tell from the adscan what the model number might be? With my luck I'll pick up the wrong one and will be stuck!!LOL!

Thanks soooo much!

Here is a link to the TV on Target's website. You can check the stock of the store from the site (although I would not recommend you use it on Black Friday). Also, every item at Target has a DPCI number (DePartment Class Item). For the TV the number is 008-09-0762. This number is printed on your receipt to the left of the item description, so that's another way to make sure you got the right TV. Team Members can use this number to check the stock if they have a PDA or they go to a computer.

I got one of these TVs for each of my sons. Great reviews online, from a friend who owns 2 of them and also from the guy at Target who helped me with them--he says it's one of their top-sellings TVs. It has a great picture and controls on the side (which many TVs of that size don't have--great for when the remote is lost or being slept on. :D).

I plan to price adjust for both--and those GE HDMI cables reg. 27.99 that will be 9.99--on BF afternoon. Never a problem with that--as long as you do it either Friday or Saturday.

Happy shopping!