Retailers don't expect good sales....

mom2thegirls

I know our budget is close to half of what it was last year. Not that it ever was big, but I'm almost done. I have a very few things I'll pick up on BF, but I snagged a bunch of things already from deals posted here. I used to love BF, I still do, but the money just doesn't follow the desire anymore. LOL

I guess the article doesn't surprise me one bit. People don't have as much disposable cash as they used to.

Guest wolviemike31

I agree that sales will be down next week,and I only plan to spend maybe $200 to $250

on stuff,I may also buy some of it online and take advantage of the free shipping on these

for what I can get there,then buy the rest in the stores. But I have a bad feeling this BF

is gonna be the worst for shoppers,as more people will not only be there to get stuff,but

they will also probably be in bad spirits,like running into you,knocking people out of the

way and so forth just so they can get the deals before you. And for people like that I

just pity them,as they don't know the real meaning of Christmas.Thats all I gotta say.