victoria's secret in-store specials

xoxodashmax

Certain bras (I.e.: low-cut push up. Very sexy push up, ipex wireless, dream angels bras, etc) are $10 off. (Ends 11/30)

Ipex Camis are $10 off (ends 11/30).

Beauty gift sets are on sale (up to 50% off select gifts) thursday-sunday only. (2 for $25 lotion gift boxes)

Spend $50+ in beauty and get a free cosmetic bag

Pink signature sweatpants are $25

Buy 7 secret garden collection beauty products for $35 and receive 1 free.

Beauty rush eyeshadows & lipglosses are 5/$20

The 7 for $25 panties end today.

I saw the marketing for Black Friday... pretty good deals =] Spa Robes will be $29.50, beauty giftsets will be on sale (varies), the tote that is always given out during BF is free after $60 purchase, comes with 7 beauty items worth $70 (not sure what items). But the bag is black... yeah I don't remember the details it's been a long 8 1/2 hr shift.

Will update tomorrow =]

lol darn it - I just bought 2 new pairs of sweats AND socks there last week! lol .. I will have to go back and take a look .. Thanks for posting:)

If it's the signature sweats (the cropped sweats usually $39.50) you can get it price adjusted (up to 14 days), just bring in your receipt.

lol darn it - I just bought 2 new pairs of sweats AND socks there last week! lol .. I will have to go back and take a look .. Thanks for posting:)

If it's the signature sweats (the cropped sweats usually $39.50) you can get it price adjusted (up to 14 days), just bring in your receipt.