Laptops!

ktsmds

Looking for a great deal on a laptop! My 10 year old wants it for xmas. Anyone know of a good one for a good price? Thanks

Have you looked at the ones that will be on sale for Black Friday?

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridaySales/Category/Laptops

Discussion of those laptops here: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=120784

If you won't be going out for Black Friday, let us know what your 10 year old wants to do with the laptop (games, internet, etc.) and we'll see what we can come up with...

Just got an email notice from Meijer,and they're having an Acer Notebook on Saturday for $349.If you're interested,go to Meijer.com and click on the Why Wait sale ad (for some reason,the link won't post right here-sorry). Other than BF rumors,that's about the best deal I've seen so far.HTH and Good luck!

Have you looked at the ones that will be on sale for Black Friday?

If you won't be going out for Black Friday, let us know what your 10 year old wants to do with the laptop (games, internet, etc.) and we'll see what we can come up with...

I am going out for BF but the prices are pretty much the same right now. My 10 year old will use it for school work and playing on the internet(kids stuff). But I would like one that will last a her awhile. Thanks for your help!

Just got an email notice from Meijer,and they're having an Acer Notebook on Saturday for $349.If you're interested,go to Meijer.com and click on the Why Wait sale ad (for some reason,the link won't post right here-sorry). Other than BF rumors,that's about the best deal I've seen so far.HTH and Good luck!

Thank you! I will check this out!

I just posted this in the store specific discussion thread

thought someone here might want to know early

Sun Nov 23 BB sale --that is tomorrow

TOSHIBA

AMD Turion 64 x 2 Dual Core Mobile Processor

Up to 2 hours and 38 min. battery life Windows Vista

3GB DDR2 memory 250 GB hard drive

Trend Micro AntiVirus/AntiSpyware

Targus 15.4 slipcase

ALL FOR ONLY 499.97

Edited by allshoppedout