Toys r us blockbusters 11/21-11/22

aknox799

Thanks for the post. I'm interested in the skates. Do other stores price match? I wonder about the best way to procure the skates. Is this a zooish sale?

I have been at TRU for the last 3 weekends, and it gets busy late in the day Saturdays, but if you are able to go for the Friday part, you should not find it crowded.

Thanks for the heads up. I will be there tomorrow. I found some things I like in this particular Toys R Us door buster ad. I'm thinking about getting the mp3 player for my 8 year old daughter (1st mp3). She is also into Neopets and like the sets. I am going to pick up the Mega Bloks set for my 2 year old son. I wasn't expecting to see those goodies in there.

I have been waiting all week for this and I didn't find anything I need (not that this small fact will stop me ;)) Was hoping to find some good deals! The TRUs that I shop at are absolutely empty on Friday when the sale starts, but a madhouse all day Saturday. I usually take my lunch break to go out on Friday before it turns into a zoo!

I have found that my stores aren't very strict about timing as I was there before three and waiting with what i wanted in my cart and the cashier told me they could scan me out now as the prices would ring up correctly. But I have heard others on here say that their stores are adhering to the 3pm time to start the sale.