Aeropostale friends and family sale

hwolf6330

No problems printing or using! Picked up 2 t-shirts and a pair of jeans that were all clearanced for a total of $17.XX. Thank you!!!!

The coupon states "excludes markdowns". I was wondering if it applied to clearance items as well. I've never used a coupon there before. What do they consider "markdowns"?

The coupon states "excludes markdowns". I was wondering if it applied to clearance items as well. I've never used a coupon there before. What do they consider "markdowns"?

I have no idea what they consider 'markdowns' but the sales person put it through and didn't even blink about it.

Rumors has it that on BF the entire store is 50% in the morning. Does anyone know if this is true or not?

The associate today said that she *thinks* it will be 50% off everything. But there are a lot of things 50% off or better already and with the F&F add'l 30% off it makes the deals even better and you won't have to fight the crowds (at Aeropostale anyway) on BF.

I used my coupon today and it worked on everything I purchased, clearance was already add'l 70% off then 30% off on top of that!

On the email I got from Aero it said 30% off everything INCLUDES clearance. I was there last night bought 180 worth of clothes for 100 bucks tax included! score! Also they have a buy a hoodie for 34.99 and get one free. The 30% off worked on that as well. The hoodies sale was for the sweatshirt kind AND the hoodie sweaters.