20% 0ff Everything and free Shipping over $100

kc4braves

Today I got an email from kohl's stating that some things were marked %50 off plus with Holiday20 you get an additionaly 20% off everything. With $100 purchase you get free shipping. I found some good deals. The Baby Alive Potty Training Doll my daughter wants was marked down to $29.99 and I got for $23.99 which is cheaper than Target has on BF. It normally costs $48.88 at Walmart. I also got a ripstick for my son for $55 which is cheaper than Target has on BF also. It is regulary $99. I also picked up a Wi game for aound $15 and a Ds game for the same. I think they can be gotten for $9.99 on BF, but I went ahead and picked them up in case I don't get them that day. Still a good deal and I slept in today!

Thanks for the tip! I just used it and was able to at least match if not beat the BF deals. I got jeans for my SIL $19.99 (same as BF price), a nightgown for Mom for $11.20 (I think that's the same as BF price since it's 50-60% off), and two pairs of earrings for a ridiculous markdown. One was originally $115, marked down to $44.44, with an extra 10% off AND the 20% coupon code brought them down to $32! :eyepoppin

The best part is that I was able to do it from my nice warm office and not have to wait in line, fight with crowds or search for sizes. I'm still not sure if I can even go to BF since I have to work, so every little bit I can do ahead of time is great. I did have to pay sales tax on the jewelry that I wouldn't have because my closest Kohl's is in NH, but I think the extra $2.50 was worth it.

Thanks Kathy! :gdthankyou:

Yes. Kohl's does inflate their toy prices. That's why you must know what the toys sale for elsewhere to determine if it's a good deal. I only buy there this time of year when the sales are more reasonable. The prices i got were better than BF at other stores, so I figured worth my time. Do I really think the item was 50% plus and additional 20% ? Nah......but it was a good price. ;-)

I'm glad someone else was able to get a good deal, Tara.