Amazon Countdown til BF Deals Today's Deal buy 3 DS Games Get 1 Free

DramaQueenLucy

Buy an Xbox 360 Pro Holiday Bundle 2008 Includes 60GB Hard Drive, and get a free* copy of LEGO Batman and an Xbox 360 Live 1600 Points card. To redeem this offer place the qualifying products in your cart and enter promotional code 360OFFER during the check out process. At the end of the checkout process the discount will be deducted from your total order. Offer may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates, and this promotion may only be redeemed once per customer.

Link

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee272/DramaQueenLucy/51LN29rzscL__SL110_.jpghttp://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee272/DramaQueenLucy/51TG6E9BGNL__SL110_.jpghttp://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee272/DramaQueenLucy/517zan2Bv3eL__SL110_.jpg

Amazon.com's Video Games Countdown to Black Friday

As we countdown to Black Friday, the Amazon.com Video Games team will select one special offer for our valued customers at a special, low, one-day-only price. Quantities are limited*, so the price is only available while supplies last. Deals will go live at approximately 12:00 a.m., Pacific time.

Edited by DramaQueenLucy

Stock-up on some of the best video games of the year. Add two (2) qualifying games from the list below to your cart, make your purchase, and receive $25 off a future video games purchase or add three (3) qualifying games from the list below to your cart, make your purchase, and receive $50 off a future video games purchase. Each title in a qualifying order must be unique and all qualifying products must be sold and shipped by Amazon.com. The promotional code will be attached directly to your Amazon.com account within 5 business days after the order has shipped. Offer may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates, and this promotion may only be redeemed once per customer.

Link

Edited by DramaQueenLucy

Today's Deal Link

Get two (2) Wii Frontman Wireless Guitars for $20* when you buy Guitar Hero Aerosmith or Guitar Hero 3 for Wii. Add two (2) qualifying guitars and one (1) qualifying game from the list below to your cart, make your purchase, and the discount will be applied at the end of the checkout process. All qualifying products must be sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Offer may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates, and this promotion may only be redeemed once per customer.

post-154578-137262187065_thumb.jpg

post-154578-137262187066_thumb.jpg

post-154578-137262187067_thumb.jpg

post-154578-137262187068_thumb.jpg

I picked up GHWT with 2 guitars (no drums) for $119 at Walmart. Should I go with this instead and save some $$? I doubt I'd upgrade to the drums, but who knows. Is the ability to download songs and expand the system worth the extra money?

its not working for me. I added the game and 2 guitars and the total is still 74 and change. It is charging me 20 for each guitar. Is there a code I need to put in or anything?

it did the same for me, but then i remembered that I had to pick the "free" super shipping.. try that

JMHO, I think this is the best that's gonna happen. I was told that K-mart had the bundle for the wii @ $55 on Thanksgiving Day, but that's only with one guitar....but again, just my opinion...and for the assurance that you will be getting the product, not having to "hope" you will, is worth it for me

JMHO, I think this is the best that's gonna happen. I was told that K-mart had the bundle for the wii @ $55 on Thanksgiving Day, but that's only with one guitar....but again, just my opinion...and for the assurance that you will be getting the product, not having to "hope" you will, is worth it for me

That's what I figured. Bummer! I talked to dh about it and he said to wait to see what tomorrow brings (his company is laying off 14 carpenters and he may know tomorrow if he has a job or not). I told him that the deal was only good today though. :(

Why are my items showing up as $89.91? After the free shipping and $19 off the guitar it comes to $69.99. I've got GH3 for Wii, and 2 guitars.

C

Ok, I've wasted enough time on this. I swear I've done everything right. I guess I'll just tell the kids that Santa isn't very computer savvy

WOW what a great bargain.I ordered the 2 guitars the other day for $40 hoping to find the game cheap somewhere.Well now i see this deal so i called Amazon and talked to a really nice lady,explained my situation.She told me to send the other 2 back free of charge and reorder this deal.So i did.Now i have 2 guitars and game for $55 and dont have to fight crowds on BF trying to get this deal.Thxs OP!!!