TRU B1G1 $20 off Wii Games In Store & Online!

Crue2001

Buy 1 Wii Game, Get 1 $20 off at ToysRUs.com !

Good on games priced $29.99 or more!

http://www.toysrus.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=2290625

Here are the deal details! One discount PER ORDER! :yuck:

"Buy 1 Get 1 $20 Off All Wii Games priced $29.99 or more! (Excludes Pre-Orders)

HOW IT WORKS

Buy 1 Get 1 $20 Off All Wii Games priced $29.99 or more!! Add 2 items to cart in order to qualify. Discounted item must be of equal or lesser value. Maximum of 1 discount per order. While quantities last.Click here for details

QUICK LINKS

Use the links below to find products related to this promotion.

- View Eligible Items

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. This offer is not valid on previous purchases. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of a discount. This offer ends November 22, 2008."

Edited by Crue2001

I tried TRU website wont take the 20 off my order.. I picked a wii game that was 39.98. then one that was 19.98. and it keeps telling me my sub total is 60 plus tax and shipping .. sigh.. why do they charge 9 dollars to ship 2 wii games? what a rip off.. shipping cost is often w hat keeps me from shopping on line

I tried TRU website wont take the 20 off my order.. I picked a wii game that was 39.98. then one that was 19.98. and it keeps telling me my sub total is 60 plus tax and shipping .. sigh.. why do they charge 9 dollars to ship 2 wii games? what a rip off.. shipping cost is often w hat keeps me from shopping on line

Yes, you have to pick games that are $29.99 or higher for the deal to work. On the shipping...did you sign up for the TRU Rewards club? If not, go to the Rewards tab at the top of the home page and sign up. They'll give you a free shipping code for signin up that's good for about a month.

I did this deal yesterday for the Star Wars Force Unleahed game ($49.99) and the new Hulk game ($29.99), used my free shipping code and it all worked fine. Good luck!

Yes, you have to pick games that are $29.99 or higher for the deal to work. On the shipping...did you sign up for the TRU Rewards club? If not, go to the Rewards tab at the top of the home page and sign up. They'll give you a free shipping code for signin up that's good for about a month.

I did this deal yesterday for the Star Wars Force Unleahed game ($49.99) and the new Hulk game ($29.99), used my free shipping code and it all worked fine. Good luck!

Thank you for this! I didn't know about the Rewards club and just signed up! My free ship code will be active starting tomorrow. I was going to order two games but the shipping stopped me. Now I can! :)