Best place Buy ATT cell phone

Hi all,

I am looking for the best place to buy ATT wireless phone. I want a update cell phone without having to change plans.

I know ebay or overstock.com. Is there any where besides the ATT store buy.

P.S. Is there ebay for dummies guide on how buy from ebay and what to look for. What in the world is paypal. Why cannot use credit card like buy from bestbuy.com or walmart.com.

Can tell I never ebay before in my life. Know how take virus off the computer but don't understand ebay.:eyepoppin:eyepoppin:no::no::(:(

Do you want to renew your contract (newer phones/higher discount), or just buy a phone outright without a contract renewal?

Most ebay sellers are individuals or small businesses who do not take credit cards directly. Paypal is an electronic funds system -- you fund it with a credit card or checking account, they get their funds electronically. It's been around for at least 10 years. It's completely owned by ebay.com.

For more details, www.paypal.com.

If you are open to renewing your contract, the best prices are at Radio Shack -- better than corporate AT&T stores even.

Hi all,

I am looking for the best place to buy ATT wireless phone. I want a update cell phone without having to change plans.

I know ebay or overstock.com. Is there any where besides the ATT store buy.

P.S. Is there ebay for dummies guide on how buy from ebay and what to look for. What in the world is paypal. Why cannot use credit card like buy from bestbuy.com or walmart.com.

Can tell I never ebay before in my life. Know how take virus off the computer but don't understand ebay.:eyepoppin:eyepoppin:no::no::(:(

OK I can help you out a little on the phone.

I have AT&T and I have a GO phone what I did was buy a new phone from http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/welcome/index.jsp?WT.srch=1

and put my Sim chip in it went down to a store and told them that I changed the phone and all was good.

The go phones should work on a regular account but make sure before you buy any phone.

OK Paypal the easiest way I can explain it is that it's like a third person with your money.

You give pay pal money by way of your credit card and they pay the person you are buying something from.

Gives you some security with the transaction.

Thank for explaining paypal.

I am not open to renew my contract. I have excellent plan. I have the family plan and paying less then 80.00 month.

I have go phone right now. Because I broke my last phone. I just want a update phone without having to pay 300.00 for a pay.

I am looking to spend around 100.00 bucks for a phone.

OK I can help you out a little on the phone.

I have AT&T and I have a GO phone what I did was buy a new phone from http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/welcome/index.jsp?WT.srch=1

and put my Sim chip in it went down to a store and told them that I changed the phone and all was good.

The go phones should work on a regular account but make sure before you buy any phone.

OK Paypal the easiest way I can explain it is that it's like a third person with your money.

You give pay pal money by way of your credit card and they pay the person you are buying something from.

Gives you some security with the transaction.

You have to actually go to the store and tell them you changed the phone? You can't just switch sim cards and be done with it?

You have to actually go to the store and tell them you changed the phone? You can't just switch Sim cards and be done with it?

You can just swap out the Sim card but that card also has the type of phone you use on it so when you use the phone they will see thats it's you but not the right phone and you might run into problems IE you might be cut off.

I think it's a security thing because what would happen if somebody told your Sim card?:gdparanoid:

Just like a credit card I can make all kinds of calls and they would be on you.:yup:

It's just a matter of letting AT&T know that you have a new phone and what it is.:)

You can call them or go to the store.:)

Thank for explaining paypal.

I am not open to renew my contract. I have excellent plan. I have the family plan and paying less then 80.00 month.

I have go phone right now. Because I broke my last phone. I just want a update phone without having to pay 300.00 for a pay.

I am looking to spend around 100.00 bucks for a phone.

You don't have to change plans to upgrade your phone or renew your contract. I have had the same plan for years, family plan with 1100 minutes for $59.99, $10 for each additional line. I upgrade my phones as soon as an upgrade is available.

I've noticed if you try to upgrade online, it will try to change your plan, just go into a store and do it. I usually hit Radio Shack as they usually have the best deals on phones, in my opinion.