HP Desktop On BF

knt102000

My parents are thinking that if we get there and there is more than 10-15 people then we have no way of getting the computer so if we get there at 3:30 and there is moer than 10-15 people we wont bother camping out. Would this be reasonable or is it not true at all?

All depends on your locaton. 2 Years ago the first person arrived at 3:30PM, last year I got there a little after3:30PM and got the $229 laptop. In most cases they will tell the minimum number they have, but they often have a few more than the minimum. Last year I believe they said min. 15, they had something like 23. If you get there and there are less than the min. avail. it's yours but don't lose you spot on line to cutters. If 50 are there, forget about getting the laptop. I was number 19 last year and the 16th laptop sold (they number the tickets). 90% of the early people are getting laptops, in most cases the cheap $299 one. Of course you always have the few idiots that arrive at 2AM and think they have shot at it, ROFLMAO.

I was #5 last year, and wasn't planning on getting the Desktop they were selling until a couple people came by and asked if me and my group if we were buying it. After about the 4th person, we all pulled out the ad again, saw the deal, and immediately added it to our purchase list. :D