Any sale ads for Nov. 16 out yet?

friholic

This is what I jotted down on my list (don't have the ad at the moment)

Target SIMPSONS season 1-9 12.98

Gilmore Girls Seasons (don't know what seasons) 14.98

Stovetop Stuffing or Heinz Gravy in a jar 79 cents each

2/$1 target reusable red store tote

Walgreens has jar Skippy and Welch's grape jelly 2/3.00

and a bunch of other stuff but dantegirl usually lists deals for that store.

That's all I got :tongue1:

Thanks for the info.

I did find the kmart one. Nice to know the Room Tech clocks will be on sale, I missed picking them up @ Target this week.

I am looking for any Crayola Color Wonder stuff. My TRU was all sold out of the main ones I wanted.

Good to know about the Wii games, I need to pick up the Wii Nerf. My kids just told me they wanted Bakugan so I am searching for some.

Also looking for a deal on the new Polly Pocket Snap. Hoping to pick some up from Kohls if the have them in their sale ad.

Thanks so much.

Here is what caught my eye......

Target

-Enfamil formula...buy 2, get a $5 gift card....will be a decent deal with coupons and checks :)

- $10 GC for new or transferred Prescription coupon

- $15.99 any size holiday flannel sheet sets

- $0.79 Stove Top Stuffing

- $0.50 Delmonte canned veggies ($1/4 MFR Q in 11/16 paper)

K-Mart

- Folgers coffee $5.99

CVS

- AWESOME duracell deal....buy $20 worth of batteries, Get $15 ECBs!!!!! (Can do this deal 3 times I believe.)

- Glade- Buy $10, Get $5 (good on plug-ins, glass scents (these would be free after ECB and B1G1 MFR Q) and jar candles

I am working on the Walgreens deals for this week.....check that thread later.

Dinner was good, spaghetti! But kids got it all over the place, lol.

FYI, for the Bakugan Battle Arena it says "An awesome battle setting for up to 4 Bakugan opponents.Ages 5 and up. Figures and cards sold separately" So if your son already has some of the figurines, I am sure he would love this!

I called my sister to ask for my nephews and she asked if it included any figures. I'm still going to pick it up for them, but my sister said those Bakugan figures are really hard to find. I never even knew about them until about a week ago!

TRU has a good deals on Wii Games tom. Buy one Wii Game (priced $29.99 or above) get $20.00 off another Wii Game (priced $29.99 or above).

I have all the ads, are you looking for anything specific. I can look for you.

There are coupons for Dora Snow Princess and Spongebob Globs of Doom Wii games in the Parade insert in tomorrow's paper. It might work well with this deal.

That is great, I will pick up the arena also. I would have liked it with bonus marbles, but we need the arena so it's ok. My kids just told me that they wanted the Bakugan, so I have been on a hunt. I have been able to pick a set here or there. But they do seem to fly off the shelves.

I think one of the warehouse places like costco, sams, or bj's has the Bonus pack of Bakugan.

TRU had a Bakugan tournament today and the pegs were as bare as Old Mother Hub. cubboard.

Thanks!

Didn't know where to put this but the TARGET, RED Reusable shopping tote that is usually 99 cents and is on sale Two for a dollar might make a NEAT GIFT BAG :D

Especially if you have someone who is very environmentally conscious. I mean no matter what you put in it.

But you could also get "green" products to fill it with as a gift idea...

There are coupons for Dora Snow Princess and Spongebob Globs of Doom Wii games in the Parade insert in tomorrow's paper. It might work well with this deal.

Ok help me out please...I would love the Dora Snow Princess coupon....I have the Parade in front of me but no coupon...is there and insert in the magazine I am missing?