Buy one TV DVD Box Set, get 1 free + free shipping @ fye.com

shanni

I have no idea what the Simpsons seasons usually run for.

These ones say 35.99, so I'd get 2 seasons for that, making each season 18 dollars.

Does that sound good to you?

My son started getting into the Simpson in the last few months and wants a season, anyone really.

Also I would think the older ones should be cheaper...:confused:

I have no idea what the Simpsons seasons usually run for.

These ones say 35.99, so I'd get 2 seasons for that, making each season 18 dollars.

Does that sound good to you?

My son started getting into the Simpson in the last few months and wants a season, anyone really.

Also I would think the older ones should be cheaper...:confused:

don't quote me, but circuit city had them for less (all the seasons) for BF...i'll try to find the ad again.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH. That gives me a price point. It is just 3 dollars cheaper, so question is do I want to stand out at CC for (maybe) just that?

Probably not. I may just snatch this deal. Thanks for helping everybody!!

Ah ha, knew i had seen them...honestly i don't think you need to stand out for the Simpsons...but maybe i'm doubting their "pull" I usually swing by CC around like 7am to pick up the tv on dvd (was very disappointed to see no gilmore girls this year!!!:no:)...they usually have alot of the dvds and people arent exactly running for them :fluffy: Depending on how many sets you're in the market for, you could save maybe $30!

Wait just let me clarify...

I had a moment to think about this...

The way that is written. I don't want to take anything for granted.

I was taking it as meaning Season 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 for the price of 14.99...

Or am I a goof-- is it ALL FOUR SEASONS for THAT Price ?

LOL, then maybe there WOULD be a stampede for it...nah, each season is $14.99 don't worry, i'm :tired: too ;)

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH. That gives me a price point. It is just 3 dollars cheaper, so question is do I want to stand out at CC for (maybe) just that?

Probably not. I may just snatch this deal. Thanks for helping everybody!!

You're welcome. :)

Does CC offer instore pickup if you order online on BF? Then you won't have to fight the crowds. I ordered several dvd seasons from BB last year and did instore pickup. It was so much easier.

Ah ha, knew i had seen them...honestly i don't think you need to stand out for the Simpsons...but maybe i'm doubting their "pull" I usually swing by CC around like 7am to pick up the tv on dvd (was very disappointed to see no gilmore girls this year!!!:no:)...they usually have alot of the dvds and people arent exactly running for them :fluffy: Depending on how many sets you're in the market for, you could save maybe $30!

Gilmore Girls seasons 1-6 are at Target for 14.98 each starting tommorow.

Have any of you seen better prices on M*A*S*H?

Walmart has Seasons 1-3 of M*A*S*H for $14.95 each. Just walk right in and pick them up (Slimline type boxes). Simpsons at CircuitCity on BF is for seasons 1-10, not the newest one which is Season 11.