Game Stop on BF??

Ladyhawk12

I found this forum last year!! I will never go out on BF again;) One fist fight at Walmart 3 years ago for a lap top was enough!!

I am glad to be back this year and really appreciate all the ads and great information.

I am wondering; I heard Game Stop opened early morning Black Friday last year. Is there any word this year? Any way to get a AD?? I could really use a Wii controller!

Thanks!

I found this forum last year!! I will never go out on BF again;) One fist fight at Walmart 3 years ago for a lap top was enough!!

I am glad to be back this year and really appreciate all the ads and great information.

I am wondering; I heard Game Stop opened early morning Black Friday last year. Is there any word this year? Any way to get a AD?? I could really use a Wii controller!

Thanks!

wii controllers and nunchucks are buy 1 get 1 1/2 off at TRU tommorrow until 1 pm

Thanks!

I can't recall WHEN Gamestop opened, as I didn't go there first or anything, but it was early... there was a small ad as I recall, maybe 3 pages...

As far as the Wii controller goes, TRU is having a 2 day sale today and tomorrow. They have video game accesories buy one get 1/2 off second.

So I got 2 Wii remotes for 60 bucks

And 2 nunchuks for 30

Fantastic deal.

The TRU 2 day ad is listed on the store specific thread under TRU :D The Wii deal is on the front page.

Good luck.