Guitar Hero World Tour Bundle

goody2shoes3012

I happened to luck out, and was allowed to purchase the entire band set (w/drums etc) for $99. When the cashier rang it up it came up as $189, she called customer service and they said it was for the entire set. I guess I just got lucky.:)

WOW! My TRU had a sign hanging about the mix up of the picture and the ad, and a "Sorry for the inconvenience"

I happened to luck out, and was allowed to purchase the entire band set (w/drums etc) for $99. When the cashier rang it up it came up as $189, she called customer service and they said it was for the entire set. I guess I just got lucky.:)

Yes! You did get lucky!!! :D

WOW! My TRU had a sign hanging about the mix up of the picture and the ad, and a "Sorry for the inconvenience"

Mine Too! Bummer!

You got a great deal. I preordered mine from Amazon because I was afraid that they would be out of stock at Christmas. You saved $90. It's nice to know that they honored the ad. Enjoy.