Bakugan predictions for BF

dmmiller

My son plays with these all the time. You do not need the arena. Basically, the balls and the cards. Some cards are metal and some are not. They only open on the metal ones (I believe all balls come with at least one of these). The non-metal are for enhancing the "battle." The series are not important. Get something to keep them in, like a tin or ziplock (it need not be "Bakugan" themed!), because they are really small and pets think they are fun. Or, you can stick them all on your refrigerator like we did one day (they are magnetic and this makes them open up and stay there).

DS6 sticks them on the fridge.....:tongue1:

Okay, TRU was a total bust. :(

They had nothing

so we went to walmart and I got the arena.. then went to another target and I got 4 little guys and 2 booster packs. What are these marble things they are suppose to be in?

I think I might have to go back down to that other target tomorrow and go thru what they have. (last night was a lot) :(

I went to one Target and two TRU today....

I found ONE 3 pack at the Target and the only other things they had were the statues

One TRU only had statues and 3 of the card game that comes with dice...I haven't seen these before, so I'm not sure if the game is fun or not

the other TRU had ONE bakugan hanging up...I practically flew across the aisle to grab it

oh ya, we were at a Walmart as well...I was able to get the game board and the portable board too...I know you don't need them, but the boys want them

but that's it!

one mom at a store that had nothing was just starting her shopping and was looking for them and said how hard they are to find...I told her if she sees them to grab them even if it's not the 'exact' one her son is asking for

at one TRU a clerk asked me if I was finding everything...when I showed him the singular bakugan and said "at least I found ONE thing" lol...he said, ya, we can't keep those in stock...they sent us 10 for the tournament and those were gone in one minute!

I hit the mother load today at Walmart. They had the 6 packs, 3 packs, singles, everything. They must have just restocked. And the 3 packs were $10, the 6 packs were $19.00. I probably looked insane the way I was digging and grabbing.

I got three of the single marbles yesterday at TRU, along with the arena and a backpack (free!!). They only had about 12 singles, so I took 3. I should have taken 4, because I'm the one that does the stockings at my mom's house and I have 3 nephews and my son to stuff there. I know I will find another single somewhere.

I was able to get the fingerhut deal about a month ago, so my son has the big pack for under the tree at home!

At Target this week the arena is $19.99 and if you kept the coupon book from last Sunday's paper from the Target Ad (or find one in the store) there is a $5 off coupon for the arena making it $14.99. I bought one today. I have never had trouble finding anything like the shooters, holders, and arena in stock. Just the guys. We have one of the Deka (BIG ONES) and no one likes it, they don't play with it. My 3 boys that are 4, 7, and 10 all love these things...

just got back. I was only able to pick up another arena. (using the coupon)

So I'll take my other one back to walmart. The sales clerk took my name and number

and told me she'd call me when they get another order in.. so I can hurry up and pick up

more balls and a starter pack. :)

i just realized that the "balls" that my son has been playing with lately are Bakugan's!! LOL talk about out of it!! he apparently traded some pokemon cards for them... i don't know if i have overlooked them, but has anyone seen any in the bf ads??

None that I have seen and I really doubt they will be in the other stores we are waiting for. The Bakugan's are popular enough that stores can't keep them on the shelves - they don't usually put toys like that on sale for BF in my opinion.

Check at Meijer's if you have one BUT they have been hiding them in the trading card area; instead of with the action figures. I got 2 packs of three yesterday and found..................... The Baku-tin:cheesy: DS6 will be sooo happy on Christmas

Good Luck Guys!

I hate these stupid things, lol... I have ONE in my possession, as you all know. So I figured ok, I can't find them anywhere so I'll just make this a stocking stuffer for ds4 and he won't know any better. Wrong. Somehow he knows all about the game, the arena, the shooters, all of it! One of his little buddies in school had some for show and tell and that did it! He said he hopes most of all that Santa brings some Bakugan! UGH!! They need to stock more of these!

Buy the Bakugan whenever you can find them. I have been to TRU, Target, Walmart and all have been out most of the times I am there. To answer many of the questions asked - yes, it's appropriate for 7 and up boys. My DS turned 9 in Oct. and loves to play with his friends. You do need at least the starter pack w/ 3 Bakugan to play. DS found a tin at TRU that had 3 Bakugan and several cards with storage for more. Series 1 vs. 2 - Series 2 has a different action card that comes with them that the series 1 didn't have.

My son does not want any statues. We have lots of the marbles from this summer but he wants more. We got the pack at Sams earlier this week. And also the day before we got Backugan B2 Brawlers at Target this week. They are slightly (very slightly) larger than the orginal marble. Just keep looking. :)

no statues and no large bakugans

you want the smaller balls....yes, there are 2 of the smaller sizes now (not really noticible unless you have them next to each other)

I agree...if you see them, buy them!!!!

I think the shortage is on purpose...see how much we are all talking about them??? standard marketing...

no statues and no large bakugans

you want the smaller balls....yes, there are 2 of the smaller sizes now (not really noticible unless you have them next to each other)

I agree...if you see them, buy them!!!!

I think the shortage is on purpose...see how much we are all talking about them??? standard marketing...

I don't think it is necessarily a shortage on the company's part. Check Ebay and Amazon sellers selling these items for mark-up over the stores. The fact is that once a store restocks the resellers get there and buy them all out again.

I know how it works I used to sell on Ebay and I did toys mostly. I made a decent profit on the Bumblebee transformer - I could buy them at Wal-Mart for $9.99 and sell them for over $20. Decent for such a low initial investment - easy to ship. It's no wonder we can't find these in stock

oh I dunno....when the Toys R Us manager told me they only got TEN in for the tournament, that tells me that there's if not an on-purpose shortage, then the manufacture didn't plan on them being as popular

remember the shortages on Wii last year (and at times this year), PS3, etc

and yes, I know there are a ton on ebay, etc...if I was an ebay seller, I'd be tempted to sell the few extra I bought instead of indulging my boys...it's almost an obsession now...all of us looking and feeling oh so triumphant when we find one or two...it's comical...I feel like running around humming the Rocky theme music!

I just hope that everyone who is trying to find these little guys finds enough to make Christmas smiles on their kids faces

My 6 year old son got the arena and 2 balls as a birthday gift from a friend in October. I went out after that and bought some more balls (and some cards) - I gave him 1 more ball so far (the others are rewards or chanunka/xmas gifts). I guess I got them before the big rush hit.

A hint - since my son ripped the arena box when opening it and I couldn't save it for storage, I found an old backpack and put the folded arena in the big pocket and the balls/cards in a smaller zippered pocket. It works well.