PC World Wants to Interview and Hear from Black Friday Shoppers!

bigjimslade

PC World wants to hear from Black Friday shoppers about BF shopping tips. All you need to do is go to the link below and leave your tips at the bottom of the article. Dont forget to tell them you spend all of your pre Black Friday here on Gottadeal.com!

http://www.pcworld.com/article/153640/black_friday_shopping.html?tk=rss_news

Wanted: Black Friday Shopping Tips

Anne B. McDonald, PC World

Nov 10, 2008 6:50 pm

What do you know about managing a Black Friday shopping experience? I'm editing a story on the how to get a grip on this shop-a-palooza.

Do you have any insights that would help the rest of us score big tech bargains on Nov. 28? Please share them with us. Your input would make this a better story.

Also wanted: Good tips, tricks, advice, sites or blogs that can make tech shopping on the day after Thanksgiving easier.

Do you have any success or horror stories from other years that might save other shoppers some grief?

Is it worth is to go out on Nov. 28 at all?

We would really appreciate your comments/advice to help make this article better.

Thanks, fellow bargain hunters!

PC World wants to hear from Black Friday shoppers about BF shopping tips. All you need to do is go to the link below and leave your tips at the bottom of the article. Dont forget to tell them you spend all of your pre Black Friday here on Gottadeal.com!

http://www.pcworld.com/article/153640/black_friday_shopping.html?tk=rss_news

I'll do that one! I have a subscription to PC World. Any word from Mac World?

No and I will look for one. Look in the other store threads and I just posted a article on BF sales for Apple. As a mac user it was good to read.

BigJimSlade... you are now my hero!! :shock: Where can I find this article?!?! I'm also a Mac only user. I use Mac's for my biz and my home personal use. THANK YOU!!!

EDIT: I'm an idiot. I just re-read your post. Your still my hero though!