Island Packet Newspaper (SC) Want To Hear from Black Friday Shoppers

bigjimslade

A newspeper in SC wants to hear from Black Friday shoppers. If you want to be in the news then this is your chance. When you write or call them dont forget to tell them you do all of your pre Black Friday preps and ad hunting on Gottadeal.com!

http://www.islandpacket.com/lowcountrylife/story/666794.html

Black Friday looms -- what will you be doing?

From staff reports

Published Thursday, November 13, 2008

Black Friday is coming.

That statement either fills you with giddy anticipation (oh, the deals!) or dread (ugh, the crowds!).

One of the busiest shopping days of the year and the unofficial beginning of the holiday season, Black Friday finds people standing in store lines during the wee hours of the morning and sprinting to get their hands on doorbuster deals. Chaos generally ensues.

Do you brave the retail storm the day after Thanksgiving, or curl up at home as far away from stores as possible? We want to hear about it.

Tell us the craziest thing you've done for a deal, or the wackiest things you've witnessed during Blitz Day. We'll run our favorite tales in the Packet and more online at islandpacket.com. Send us your stories (and photos, too) by Nov. 24.

Stories and photos can be submitted to Tom Robinette, features editor, by e-mail, [email protected], or by mail to P.O. Box 3650, Bluffton, SC 29910.

Photos also can be dropped off at the Bluffton office, 10 Buck Island Road.

For more information, call 843-706-8136.

LOL I just scan the different wire services for BF stores and press releases I post on here to help everyone. I have been coming across these type of articles and thought I would pass them along here. Most people dream in being in the media so here is the chance to and talk about where most of the people spend there pre BF time which is Gottadeal.com!

Lordy BigJimSlade.. do you stock the newspaper people? lol. JK. Looks like the newspapers are taking a bit more interest in this year's BF than years previous.