Free Victoria's Secret Body Scrub w/ ANY beauty purchase

xoxodashmax

The great thing about this offer - when you spend $10 they will give you the santa rewards card, good for at least $10 off your december purchase. I have been able to do this today (at two different stores)- buy a 10.00 beauty item, use this coupon to get a free scrub, and then get the santa rewards. So its basically like buying 10.00 gift cards to use next month and getting 19.00 in free beauty items, with a chance for your coupon to be up to $500 off! Yessss....

The great thing about this offer - when you spend $10 they will give you the santa rewards card, good for at least $10 off your december purchase. I have been able to do this today (at two different stores)- buy a 10.00 beauty item, use this coupon to get a free scrub, and then get the santa rewards. So its basically like buying 10.00 gift cards to use next month and getting 19.00 in free beauty items, with a chance for your coupon to be up to $500 off! Yessss....

Do you have to spend a certain amount to use the Santa Rewards card? Thanks!

The card says '10, 50, 100 or 500 off any purchase December 1-24, 2008. Discover the value of your Secret Reward card when you make a purchase in stores, catalog or at VictoriasSecret dot com.'

There is no minimum purchase listed, and it states that any unused dollar amount will remain available on card until December 24. Not valid with any other discount or offer, cannot be reloaded, and cannot be used to purchase a gift card.

So to me it sounds like a pretty good deal when using with the scrub coupon. If you shop there, that is. Otherwise you are just spending money that you can't use later.

As for the beauty purchase, i think is basically any of those items you find in the 'beauty' store such as hair, fragrance, shower and bath items. Makeup appears to be in that category as well. Just make sure you try to spend at least 10.00 to get the reward card. There are many items such as- the hair items, shimmer lotion and body butter that are 10.00 each.

The card says '10, 50, 100 or 500 off any purchase December 1-24, 2008. Discover the value of your Secret Reward card when you make a purchase in stores, catalog or at VictoriasSecret dot com.'

There is no minimum purchase listed, and it states that any unused dollar amount will remain available on card until December 24. Not valid with any other discount or offer, cannot be reloaded, and cannot be used to purchase a gift card.

So to me it sounds like a pretty good deal when using with the scrub coupon. If you shop there, that is. Otherwise you are just spending money that you can't use later.

As for the beauty purchase, i think is basically any of those items you find in the 'beauty' store such as hair, fragrance, shower and bath items. Makeup appears to be in that category as well. Just make sure you try to spend at least 10.00 to get the reward card. There are many items such as- the hair items, shimmer lotion and body butter that are 10.00 each.

Thank you for the info. I don't have any big purchases to make, just a few small ones, so I wanted to make sure I would be able to use the Santa card.