Littlest Pet Shop DS game bundle at Walmart - $10

schmodi

I was at my Walmart today and in the electronics section, they had a $10 bin for games. Lots of Xbox360, Wii and DS titles. The one that caught my eye was a Littlest Pet Shop DS game together with a pink furry ds case...for 10 bucks! They had two different ones...the Garden game and case or the Winter game and case. Currently, each game is selling for 29 dollars (and no case)...so I felt good about my find! :yup:

Here's a pic of the game and case.

http://www.joschmo2.com/lps/lps.jpg

Edited by schmodi

My youngest sister LOVES littlest pet shop and wants DS games for christmas!! Was this at a SuperWalmart or a regular Walmart??...I dont know if it would make a difference or not...but we only have a regular walmart that is close..I hope I can find these that is a great deal!!

are you sure they werent in there on accident that game JUST came out this past month

has anyone scanned one to make sure the price really $10 I just bought this game with case bundle Friday for $34

There were about 15 in the bin with all the other $10 games. I did check with the cashier in electronics and he confirmed that they were $10. They didn't scan that way up in the front of the store, but the cashier called over a CSM and she knew all about it. She said she'd had to mark down a bunch of them over the past few days. I hope the deal is at more stores than just mine for you all who want them!

I was at my Walmart today and in the electronics section, they had a $10 bin for games. Lots of Xbox360, Wii and DS titles. The one that caught my eye was a Littlest Pet Shop DS game together with a pink furry ds case...for 10 bucks! They had two different ones...the Garden game and case or the Winter game and case. Currently, each game is selling for 29 dollars (and no case)...so I felt good about my find! :yup:

Here's a pic of the game and case.

http://www.joschmo2.com/lps/lps.jpg

Great Find!

You found an awesome deal. This game does not seem like it should be priced so low. It just came out in October. It does sound like perhaps someone may have accidentally put them out. Anyway, that was a great deal. My daughter loves Littlest Pet Shop toys and we purchased the Littlest Pet Shop DS game, the one with the garden and rabbit on the front that she wanted. Our Super Center Walmart has it for $34.99 with the purse. Everyone else seems to sell it for $29.99 without the purse. We had a $3 off gift card that Toys R Us sends on birthdays so we purchased ours from Toys R Us for $26.99 (minus the gift card). That was a deal for us, but if I get my hands on this game for $10 then we will be purchasing that one and returning the other.

Went to our walmart today, had to ask about the package since it was not out on the floor...they ended up finding a manager who brought one out from the back, scanned about $34 (not $10)...she said that some stores may have received alot of them and therefore clearanced out the bonus stock (unfortunately she said my store had a normal amount and just no shelf space to put them out)...i'm jealous!

Our WalMart was remodeling last year and was clearancing out some weird things... like new release Leapster games, all for $5, Baby cribs for $45, bed in a bag sets for $10, etc... but if you went to the one in the next town, they were full price. No rhyme or reason, they weren't all from one department etc... Just reducing inventory. I went there twice a day for awhile as they kept putting new stuff out! They do seem to just kind of do their own thing!