Nintendo DS M&M's Bundle - Blue $129.99 @ Circuitcity.com

ladymartin

Hey did you know that you actually get two games in this bundle??? :eyepoppin

You are able to get the M&M game plus Kung Fu panda, Wall E or My Sims Kingdom!!

This is a really good deal!! :D

Package

Nintendo DS M&M's Bundle - Blue

MOH 01040B

see accessories $129.99

My Sims Kingdom (Nintendo DS)

UPC 014633153446

Total

$129.99

$13.00 <<< STINKIN' TAX!! :yuck:

$142.99

:eyepoppin

If the product is in stock, there shouldn't be an issue. And if you pick up at the store, which they have the product ready within 24 minutes of order, then you really shouldn't have to worry. If everyone stops buying they surely will go out of business, and then Best Buy has no real competition, wonder how that will effect their prices.

Ok..this has been out of stock in my area for days now. So I decided to go buy the store and see for my self. They not only had them in stock, they had two sitting right there in front in each color! The sales girl was soooo nice she let me get the bundle with the My Sims Kindom game ($29.99 valus) and $15 off for the hassle. I am such a happy shopper right now. If it is showing now available in the store you may want to call or go buy. I more Christmas gift down!!! :yay:

Just picked one up tonight. They had 3 red M&M bundles (wanted blue..but oh well) which said OOS online in my area. They were marked $149.99 but when I mentioned the price and free game the employee said they never got the Kung Fu Panda game in. But they let me substitute for any game $29.99. Yey!

Picked mine up today! I had to order a red one online, though I wanted a blue one, it just wasn't an option for me unless I wanted to drive 2 hours for it and forget that!

Soooo I got to the store to pick it up and told them how I wanted the blue one so they looked at their inventory (had a ton of red ones) and they found me a blue and switched them for me! My son is gonna be waaaay happy. :cheesy: