GAP Friends & Family 20%

Tommysmom

I just tried to relink but my barcode isn't working either. I called the Gap 1800# and spoke to a woman named Ester and she said you can use it w/o the barcode. Apparently they are having a system problem. She said that the store will honor it because they should be aware of it - hope that helps.

When I was in Old Navy today, the girl did have a stack of green coupons she was using (and giving to guests) whose coupons didn't scan.

*gasp* I used my 30% off f&f with the 50% off outerwear and I saved $106 from original prices! I only spent $62 including taxes! I just bought all the men in my family PF slippers originally $14.50 for $5!!!

There were a ton of shoppers in downtown SF I bet they were taking advantage of the extra 30% off F&F!!!

I just returned from the GAP and had bad luck with this....

It was my fault really, as I did not read the fine print as closely as I should have. I wanted to purchace items using $75.00 in Gift Cards, and they would not let me. I have no idea WHY??? But, yes it is right there in the rules of the Promotion. :no:

The manager said something about employees getting gift cards for a discount and then friends and family "double dipping".

Too bad.... I left the items on the counter and walked out. I will wait for another sale where I can use my gift cards.

Catrin

I just returned from the GAP and had bad luck with this....

It was my fault really, as I did not read the fine print as closely as I should have. I wanted to purchace items using $75.00 in Gift Cards, and they would not let me. I have no idea WHY??? But, yes it is right there in the rules of the Promotion. :no:

The manager said something about employees getting gift cards for a discount and then friends and family "double dipping".

Too bad.... I left the items on the counter and walked out. I will wait for another sale where I can use my gift cards.

Catrin

Probably because a portion of what you spend (gift cards are previously purchased) goes to charity.