Today Only - PS3 GH3 Guitar Bundle Just $39 at redoctane.com

ixrayu05

http://www.redoctane.com/Guitar-Hero/PLAYSTATION-3/Guitar-Hero-III-Wireless-Les-Paul-Bundle-GameGuitar-PS3?leadsource=31

http://www.redoctanegames.com/newsletters/2008-11-10/images/eblast_main1.jpg

Game releases on Sunday, November 16, 2008 but we will make every effort to have your package arrive on November 17, 2008. However, no guarantees will be made on arrival date. One Day Sale valid only on November 11th, 2008 from 6:00am to 6:00pm Pacific Standard Time. Coupon codes NOT valid on pre-release and newly released Guitar Hero games or One Day Sale item(s). Guitar Hero® games© 2005-2008 Activision Publishing, Inc. Guitar Hero is a trademark and Activision and RedOctane are registered trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. The Guitar Hero™ controller shapes are trademarks of Gibson Guitar Corp. All Gibson marks, logos, trade dress, guitar models, controller shapes and related rights provided pursuant to exclusive license from Gibson Guitar Corp. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Not responsible for typographical errors. Images used for display only.

Was just coming to post this! Just got the email and ordered this one. Will sell the PS2 one on craigslist that we ordered last week. Actually will probably sell just the game and keep the wireless guitar for the dual play. I am so excited about this Christmas- between this game, and the WalMart deal on PS3 and PSP, ds is going to have a great Christmas!

Me too, (ready to post it).

I got the PS2 last week--it came sooo fast.

Can I ask, Am I correct in thinking that the guitars ARE interchangeable then between different version GH 1 or 2 or 3, as well as between PS 2 and 3

Thanks.

Great question because I think we have decided to keep the guitar- if someone knows if they are interchangeable, please let us know!

The promo code is on the left of the page...but it says no other discounts apply...so maybe that is why it only took 50cents off?? I dunno...still a agreat deal!

BTW...just received an e-mail: Your RedOctane.com Order No. XXXX has been shipped.